silly Q but where is Vicki......

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
Barb Y

Post by Barb Y »

Paula Your story is priceless. I am sitting here alone at the moment and found myself laughing out loud. Thanks for the early morning smile.
Pianogrl

Post by Pianogrl »

Vicki....I just got back from STJ so just now reading this thread. You are awesome! I've learned alot from you about STJ, etc. Keep on posting, sharing & being yourself! You rock!!

Thanks for the laughs everyone....the Mom stories are great!! I even see myself in some of those. (I'm one of those that doesn't keep their cell phone on!!!) Drives my kids nuts!

Thanks everyone....y'all are great!
linne

Post by linne »

I like when it’s possible to start a Monday morning with a good laugh, which was what I did today reading all the funny stories in this topic. But when I read the “mother” stories, I’m aware that my time as a confused mother has already began: Putting the finger on the lens when taking a photo, congratulating my daughter in law with her birthday- on a wrong day-, calling my grandchild the name of his brother- happens often, forgetting things etc., etc. Luckily I am able to laugh about it myself!

Linne
Jamestown

Post by Jamestown »

My eighty-something uncle tried to "answer" the t.v. remote control when the phone rang. I'm still laughing.

Jamestown