Trip Report Chapter 2 "First Full Day"

Travel discussion for St. John
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

Hi Scott the report keeps getting better and better I.m Glad you treat your wife like the Queen she is. You to enjoy each other for many years to come.
Tom
Bill in Va

Great report for a first timer......ha ha

Post by Bill in Va »

Yo Brother. Great job. Thanks for the every kind words. I also feel like we have known you guys for a long time. Sandie and I look forward to trying some "clam chowda" in your neck of the woods or I guess it would taste great at Lake Gaston as well. See you guys and Tyler some time soon...God bless...Bill
RickG

!!!

Post by RickG »

Wow. Wow.

I'm with Coden and MB. Reading this in a crappy airplane waiting to take off, on a trip I did not want to take, I noticed my seatmates glancing at the grumpy guy grinning at his Crackberry. Nicely done.

Cheers, RickG
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

How sweet! What a lovely surprise you planned for your wife. Your report is great.

BTW, I see you are from Ayer...growing up I used to live in your neck of the woods...Leominster. My inlaws are still in Ashburnham.
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
SuefromMA

Wicked Cool!

Post by SuefromMA »

Just had to weigh in.

My husband & I are from Pepperell. When you said you were an hour west of Boston - I thought you must be pretty close to us - or out Springfield way.

And neat to know that "liamsaunt" - who I have loved reading all of her reports is originally from Leominster. I knew you were from MA - but, with MA being a good sized state, never dreamed that you were, at one time anyway, practically a neighbor.

Of course everyone on St. John seems to be from MA. One of our villa reps from Carefree Getaways had a restaurant in Ayer, MA. And a waitor at Miss Lucy's actually grew up in Littleton, MA where my family had a summer cottage.

"Wicked" small world!!

Sue & Jim
LandLockedBeachLover

What a day for you!

Post by LandLockedBeachLover »

OK this is just too funny. The best day of your life ended with a Red-Headed Slut?!?! OMG laughing out my chair!

Seriously, what a great trip report. You are the romance king - - your wife is a lucky gal!
California Girl

Re: Wicked Cool!

Post by California Girl »

SuefromMA wrote: "Wicked" small world!!
The one thing I love so much about "East Coast" accents is the use of the word "wicked". We don't hear that much in California and I think it's just the most descriptive word! I wonder if anyone in California even heard that phrase before Adam Sandler hit the airwaves!?!
ScottB

Post by ScottB »

Wicked small world for sure!! LOL

Sue,
We lived at Rolling Meadows in Pepperell for 3 years before we moved to Ayer. My business is in Nashua, so I drive thru everyday....
SuefromMA

You won't believe this!

Post by SuefromMA »

Guess what??

I work in Nashua, too!

Guess its time to "Private Message" before we bore all others to tears!!

Sue
ccasebolt

Post by ccasebolt »

Awesome report - that's just about the most romatic story I've read on and off the boards. I've got to keep reading...

BTW - we're neighbors. I'm in Boxborough.
FlaGeorge

Post by FlaGeorge »

Oh Man Scott – I really really enjoyed reading your report. It’s a very magical thing when you find a woman that you would marry her again and again. Good style Scott.
FlaGeorge

"Swim Against The Current - Even a Dead Fish Can Go With The Flow"
ScubaGirl

Post by ScubaGirl »

Scott,

You Rock!!!!!!!!!