Who has the best Desserts?

Travel discussion for St. John
54b

Post by 54b »

Vie's pies.
It’s not about yesterday or tomorrow...It’s about today, for come what may – Sun, rain, or hurricane – we've only time for a smile, and none for sorrow
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

Umm, how did I not know that there was frozen peanut butter pie at Shipwreck? Think I am going to love Coral Bay! :lol:
michigancouple

Post by michigancouple »

Oh no X.. you missed something in your research...lol. Enjoy the peanut butter pie and enjoy your long awaited and well planned trip. :)
SeaHorse02

Post by SeaHorse02 »

The home made desserts at Ocean Grille are amazing. If you are very lucky Patty will have coconut cake on the menu. A piece of heaven!
tothectothec

Post by tothectothec »

I have dreams of the Tiramisu at Cafe Roma
CBama

Post by CBama »

this thread is killing me!!! :D

I usually have dessert back at the condo/villa....always too full after meal to eat in restaurant...

guess I can order appetizer or sandwich instead of huge entree...then order dessert...so I won't destroy the budget!

after reading about all these wonderful drinks..maybe I just need to order drinks and desserts and forget about the meal! after all it is vacation......
momto3boys

Post by momto3boys »

CBama wrote:this thread is killing me!!! :D

I usually have dessert back at the condo/villa....always too full after meal to eat in restaurant...

guess I can order appetizer or sandwich instead of huge entree...then order dessert...so I won't destroy the budget!

after reading about all these wonderful drinks..maybe I just need to order drinks and desserts and forget about the meal! after all it is vacation......
I like your way of thinking.

Sometimes when we go out dinner we buy 2 desserts each. Have them make the extra ones to go and we eat them later at home. I think I will do that this trip with all of these great suggestions.
Teresa_Rae

Post by Teresa_Rae »

I have celiac disease so I'm on a gluten free diet and can't have anything that's been listed here...except the drinks! Bushwackers and BBCs make great deserts. There is also a drink called the Strawberry Shortcake at The Lime Inn that is extremely good.
Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Mark Twain
Capn Dan and Ruby

Post by Capn Dan and Ruby »

Whoooo whoooo! Staying in Coral Bay, so I think we will do a light dinner in and head to Shipwreck for desert! At least once or twice!
michigan girls

Post by michigan girls »

The decadent chocolate cake at Shipwreck Landing was amazing. In Cruz Bay, the coconut panna cotta at Fatty Crab was indescribably good.
ColumbiaSCTraveler

Post by ColumbiaSCTraveler »

I heartily agree with the FROZEN PEANUT BUTTER PIE at Shipwreck. Yummmmm! And the Deli Grotto crack bar is also legendary!
Jumbiegirl

Post by Jumbiegirl »

Frozen chocolate raspberry pie at Shipwreck's!
Trip #14 comes June 11, 2015!!