Real Housewives... Say it ain't so

Travel discussion for St. John
djmom

Post by djmom »

Expletives!

When are they going to be there? Please noooooo.....

We arrive this Thursday.

Ned and I can attract stars. Our honeymoon- Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders photoshoot at our resort (They made me look great btw...not!)

Cruise- filming of According to Jim.

Hawaii- David Hasslehoff at our hotel. Wearing Bay Watch shorts and NO, not filming!

And now this shit :lol: Geez!

Agree 100 percent they are going to hate it. I am hoping it is hot and I am even wishing for a few skeeters!
"Sponges grow in the ocean...I wonder how much deeper it would be if that didn't happen."
hugo

Post by hugo »

There will be more than a few mosquitos, and mud--we've been having a LOT of rain in the past few days...yay!!!
augie

Post by augie »

Exit Zero wrote:Not the National Park type?? You mean they would want Air conditioning, warm swimming pools, free wifi, unobstructed views, paved roads, better food and wine selections in our grocery stores, new rental Jeeps, plenty of fresh water for the multiple bathrooms of a multi million dollar rental villa, cheaper restaurants, discounts, etc.?? How would that make them any different?
Perhaps they'd demand the above as a minimum requirement as opposed to something that one could do with or without?...
Come see us!
SS in NC

Post by SS in NC »

Well...I have not watched the show, just not much of a fan of reality TV. I do look forward to reading about this on future entries ... it'll be interesting to say the least. It could be worse...they could fall in love with the island and... (I won't say it). Hopefully it won't be a bad experience for anyone. It may be like a bolt of lightning...loud and bright for a short moment and depending how close you were to it when it came...the more perspective you draw from it. I sure hope that they know how to drive on the island...the speed limit is 10 MPH faster than NYC traffic. That driving on the left side of the road thing shouldn't be a problem for them (I think they drive that way in "the city" naturally). Good Luck ... chances are they'll be doing whatever they do in a different spot than you happen to be at the time and with all of the camera setup they'll need, you can get a head start.
StJohnRuth

Post by StJohnRuth »

If they were here today it will be pretty interesting. I think we had a monsoon this morning and then a pretty dreary day. Not exactly bikini weather.

I'm really hoping that a Reef Bay Hike after a monsoon is part of the progamming. That would be good.

- Ruth
sailorgirl

Post by sailorgirl »

StJohnRuth wrote:If they were here today it will be pretty interesting. I think we had a monsoon this morning and then a pretty dreary day. Not exactly bikini weather.

I'm really hoping that a Reef Bay Hike after a monsoon is part of the progamming. That would be good.

- Ruth
You have a wonderfully wicked streak... and I like it :-)
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

I'm hoping the skeeters get 'em! That way they'll go home and tell everyone how awful St. John is! ;)
Margy Z

Post by Margy Z »

Good thing it's the NYC bunch and not the Atlanta girls who use the f'word with every breath and have been known to start wig-pulling chick fights in the middle of the street - although, 'squitos in the wigs and a karaoke version of "Don't Be Tardy for The Party" at the Beach Bar might be entertaining. Also a good thing it's not the New Jersey housewives who have "families" who are "'tick as teeves" and love to scream and flip tables over in quiet restaruants. The Orange County girls are all at odds right now, too, but since they all have implants they would certianly have an easier time snorkeling. Yep, me and Anderson Cooper keep up on these girls - lol.

All things considered, if STJ had to get a visit from one of the groups, the NYC girls are probably da "classiest" - after all, that group includes a Countess - just hope Simon doesn't accompany his wife to STJ - she doesn't go anywhere without him. Maybe he'll pack his read patent leather outfit...
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Oh Margy... I bet you read trashy novels, too! :wink: :lol:
Margy Z

Post by Margy Z »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
djmom

Post by djmom »

I hope I see them and I hope I don't see them.
"Sponges grow in the ocean...I wonder how much deeper it would be if that didn't happen."
BOATSRUS

Post by BOATSRUS »

djmom said

"I hope I see them and I hope I don't see them."

My money is on you gurl!...Show'em what ya got..Between you, Ruth and PIA,... I predict a full island experience!.. :twisted:

Do you think they'll get their hair wet??? :roll: :o
I'd pay somebody to hide "the spoon" at the BB :twisted:
I'd rather be in the boat with a drink on the rocks than in the drink with a boat on the rocks
theshopper3

Post by theshopper3 »

OMG Boats you crack me up. I wish it was last week when I was there, I would have hide the spoon :lol:

The Shopper
sailorgirl

Post by sailorgirl »

Margy Z wrote: just hope Simon doesn't accompany his wife to STJ - she doesn't go anywhere without him. Maybe he'll pack his read patent leather outfit...
And don't forget his speedo!
augie

Post by augie »

theshopper3 wrote:OMG Boats you crack me up. I wish it was last week when I was there, I would have hide the spoon :lol:

The Shopper
I know where The Shopper would have hidden it (but she made me promise not to show you all)...

:twisted:
Come see us!