Real Housewives... Say it ain't so

Travel discussion for St. John
sailorgirl

Real Housewives... Say it ain't so

Post by sailorgirl »

Lock to doors! The tacky invasion is about to start!

http://www.stjohntradewindsnews.com/ind ... &Itemid=38
dejavu

Post by dejavu »

All those women are annoying-I am just glad my trip is in January, I hope they are back in NY clawing each others eyes out by then-LOL
iowaguy

Post by iowaguy »

I'm trying to envision the Real Housewives at Larry's Landing or The Beach Bar--would love to be there.
---Jim
Wakey

Post by Wakey »

Why can't they visit Pakistan instead?
Pia

Post by Pia »

Maybe the Hooters Girls will steal some of their thunder :shock:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 05862.html

Pia
Realtor - St John Properties
hugo

Post by hugo »

Honey, tacky arrived here about 50 years ago. This is just the latest manifestation, and at least they'll spend money without permanently altering the landscape...
Greenskeeper

Post by Greenskeeper »

hugo wrote:Honey, tacky arrived here about 50 years ago. This is just the latest manifestation, and at least they'll spend money without permanently altering the landscape...
LOL

What a great attitude. I live in a "vacationland" myself and while the tourists can be annoying, it is much of what drives the economy and allows those who choose to make that place home do so.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Do you suppose they'll stay at Presidio Del Mar?
XOXO

Post by XOXO »

dejavu wrote:All those women are annoying LOL
Oh NO! Say it aint so. There is one that I like but overall they are annoying! Poor St. John!! I will be curious to see if they are as high maintenance and rude in their real lives as they are for the show.
stjohnjulie

Post by stjohnjulie »

:D When I first read about this I must admit my first thought was, "They are going to hate it here!" I am curious to see what happens. We've had more than a couple tv shows and movies filmed on island, but this one seems the most unusual to me. Not to be a snot, but from what I understand of these women, they are not really the National Park type. I could be wrong! Wouldn't be the first time :lol:
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

stjohnjulie wrote: "They are going to hate it here!" ... from what I understand of these women, they are not really the National Park type. :lol:
Exactly what I thought Julie! I said maybe they'll be satisfied to stay at the Ritz on STT! LOL!
Exit Zero

Post by Exit Zero »

Not the National Park type?? You mean they would want Air conditioning, warm swimming pools, free wifi, unobstructed views, paved roads, better food and wine selections in our grocery stores, new rental Jeeps, plenty of fresh water for the multiple bathrooms of a multi million dollar rental villa, cheaper restaurants, discounts, etc.?? How would that make them any different?
Berlingirl

Post by Berlingirl »

Exit Zero wrote:Not the National Park type?? You mean they would want Air conditioning, warm swimming pools, free wifi, unobstructed views, paved roads, better food and wine selections in our grocery stores, new rental Jeeps, plenty of fresh water for the multiple bathrooms of a multi million dollar rental villa, cheaper restaurants, discounts, etc.?? How would that make them any different?
ROTFLMAO :lol:

Perfect...personally enjoy the Housewives shows...takes me away from "Reality", it's sure to drive more tourism to the island so more money in a lot of pockets...right?
Hoping for a USVI ticker in 2013!
Boston Mike

Post by Boston Mike »

I would love to see their faces as they come out of the bathroom at Skinny Legs or The Beach Bar after a long day and night.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life begins where the land ends!
Captain Jack

Post by Captain Jack »

I agree with you Boston Mike, that would be priceless