Has this happened to you?

Travel discussion for St. John
CariBert

Post by CariBert »

kellyanna wrote:CariBert, This time she got the petroglyph story. Next time, I'll instruct her how to wear her hook bracelet to indicate she is taken. She doesn't need to think I'm a STJ freak right off the bat.
LOL :lol: :lol: Kellee, you go girl! We're all pretty much STJ freaks around these here parts!! At least I am! 8) 8)

-Bert
The liver is evil, it must be punished!

djmom

Post by djmom »

Question about Palm Jewelers. I went looking for it over Tgiving. I have bracelet, necklace and was planning to get something else.

But when I got where I thought it was, there was another jewelry store there. Or it seemed like it-

It was some new store with some new line of jewelry.

I could be mixed up and just went to the wrong building??
"Sponges grow in the ocean...I wonder how much deeper it would be if that didn't happen."
Jo Ann - VA

Post by Jo Ann - VA »

kellyanna - I bet she already thinks you are a STJ freak after you asked to take a picture of her wrist!
Jo Ann
Always planning the next vacation...
chicagoans

Post by chicagoans »

I also love that petroglyph bracelet and would love to know where she got it. Anthony you could do a good business if you sold those here!
In the system

Post by In the system »

The position of the hook bracelet indicates she is taken.
Chillin' on the beach with a cold one.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Carolyn

Post by Carolyn »

It looks to me like she is wearing it correctly for a married/taken heart wearer.

Her hand is down, and the opening is toward her heart.

Huh?
Barb Y

Post by Barb Y »

Carolyn I was thinking the same thing. I thought if the hook was open towards your hand you were available?!?!!?!?
CariBert

Post by CariBert »

Carolyn wrote:It looks to me like she is wearing it correctly for a married/taken heart wearer.

Her hand is down, and the opening is toward her heart.

Huh?

You all are quite correct. I was looking at the picture wrong. I see after a closer look, her hand is pointing downward, not upward, and it is indeed in the correct position. I also see that it is being used as a barometer ( it is dry, therefore not raining) and as a watch, you can see it (it is daytime. :lol: :lol:

-Bert
The liver is evil, it must be punished!

Chet

Post by Chet »

In the system wrote:The position of the hook bracelet indicates she is taken.
So if it's the other direction then the wearer wants to hook up? This is so confusing...to hook up or not to hook up. :twisted:
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

[/url]
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

djmom wrote:Question about Palm Jewelers. I went looking for it over Tgiving. I have bracelet, necklace and was planning to get something else.

But when I got where I thought it was, there was another jewelry store there. Or it seemed like it-

It was some new store with some new line of jewelry.

I could be mixed up and just went to the wrong building??
you have been there more recently than I have but I think Palm is still in the same place. It's almost right across from Slimman's parking lot. Here is their web site. I got my hook there.

http://www.palmjewelers.com/
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

JoAnn, Yep...I'm betting she already thinks I'm a freak for taking a picture of her bracelets and saying I was going to show my friends on the forum. Since her hook bracelet is on correctly according to her marital status...My next STJ topic will be the forum and encouraging her to join.
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

No petroglyph bracelet on the Palm Jewelers website. Darn, I would have bought one. I guess I will have to go and get it in person. :lol:
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

liamsaunt,

I've been looking for it, too! I'll find out where she got it. Hopefully, she'll remember. Even if she gives me a general area description, we could probably figure it out.)
darkanddietwithlime

Petroglyph bracelet

Post by darkanddietwithlime »

Hi Everyone,
The good news is that the bracelet is available at Palm Jewelers...I know because I got one while there in February....laimsaunt, perhaps you saw mine one of those times our paths crossed?
Anyway, my petroglyph is smaller than the one shown in the picture.....I also got one that they call 'the Maho bracelet....if I could figure out how to post a pic here I'd post one ;)
I love my bracelets!!!
Janet
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

Janet,

Thank you!