Miss Lucy's Full Moon Party & Jazz Brunch

Travel discussion for St. John
muyfamily

Miss Lucy's Full Moon Party & Jazz Brunch

Post by muyfamily »

Heading to STJ on Nov. 11 and can't wait. We will be there for two weeks, the first week is a corporate retreat and the second is a family vacation. I think the full moon party will take place on Nov. 12. What exactly takes place during this party? I've been wondering if our party of 10 might enjoy this. What about the Jass Brunch?
Nancy_B

Post by Nancy_B »

Lucky you! I love Sunday Jazz Brunch. You sit outside on the beautiful water and listen to wonderful jazz. I love their mimosas and their banana pancakes (just got a Jack Johnson song running in my head). The food is yummy! Arrive around 10:30ish and enjoy! Have an amazing vacation.
NancyB
Lulu76

Post by Lulu76 »

I thought they told me the full moon party was 11/13, but I could be wrong. I think we're planning to attend, but I don't like to plan and I haven't calculated in villa gravity, so I make no promises.
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

Miss Lucy's FMP is a good time.

Good music and they used to roasta pig but I think that varies depending on the season.

Flip Flop and I went one year but 14 run punches between us left things a bit fuzzy around the edges.

Go. You'll have fun.

Also you asked about ating spots in another thread. Don't forget to swing by Miss Vie's snack shack. It's a good excuse to ehad out to the East end and Miss Vie is a delight. best garlic fried chicken , conch fritters and cocnut tarts in the VI's!!
*Another fine scatterbrained production
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Miss Lucy's brunch is just wonderful! We were going to get there about 10:30 and didn't make it until after 11:00 and couldn't get a table outside, so try to get there early-ish. Here are some pictures of Miss Lucy's brunch.

Live Jazz!

Banana Pancakes & a Lime n' Coconut - YUM!
P-600

Post by P-600 »

Mmmmmm. That looks so good I can't wait til January! I'll also be there for a full moon. Must put this on the list!

Julie
Live from St.John
Facebook Group