Just reserved Palm Hill Villa

Travel discussion for St. John
Jo Ann - VA

Just reserved Palm Hill Villa

Post by Jo Ann - VA »

I just reserved Palm Hill for May. It will be 2 couples and a single adult.

I can't find much about this villa.

Does anyone know anything about it?

Thanks!
Jo Ann
Always planning the next vacation...
CindyM

Post by CindyM »

I've been on the property and the view is fabulous. Nice neighborhood, too. Hopefully, the construction below it will be wrapped up by then. Great choice!
Sleehog

Post by Sleehog »

Jo Ann - I will be staying t Palm Hill Villa July 6-13 :) There was some recent discussion of construction below Palm Hill: http://www.virgin-islands-on-line.com/f ... 4da86f9010

I will PM you some more information when I get a chance :)
SanDiegoMark

Post by SanDiegoMark »

Hi Jo Ann. Our recent stay was between Palm Hill Villa and Anole. We had friends who walked through Palm Hill and really liked it. We elected to stay at Anole, but would certainly consider Palm Hill for a future visit. Hopefully all of the construction noise will be gone by the time you arrive. Let us know what you think after your trip!
suzi

Post by suzi »

Hopefully by May most of the construction noise will be over. Can't wait to hear from Sleehog about their stay there. You will love the location.
Jo Ann - VA

Post by Jo Ann - VA »

We actually toured this villa on a Saturday morning before the clean up people got there. It looked really nice even though it was messy. I'm sure it looked wonderful for the next group arriving.

Thanks for the feedback. I was concerned about the construction going on.

Thanks everyone for your reply!
Jo Ann
iowaguy

Post by iowaguy »

JoAnn----I love the location of that house---right on the tip of Maria Bluff. Here is a nice picture of Maria Bluff from our boat outing last March----but you have to enlarge it a bit to have a good view of Palm Hill (or have very good eyesight).

---Jim
iowaguy

Post by iowaguy »

That last pic was a little too distant. This is better:

---Jim
Jo Ann - VA

Post by Jo Ann - VA »

Jim - exactly which villa is it?

Thanks for posting the picture!
Jo Ann
iowaguy

Post by iowaguy »

Jo-Ann--The house in the lower left corner is called Sangri La and used to be rented by Catered To (no longer on rental market). To the right of that is another house on the water, and I don't know the name of that one, but directly above it, I believe, is Palm Hill. To the left of Palm Hill, and slightly above it, is Villa Maria. To the right of Palm Hill is Villa Colibri. This accumulated knowledge has extremely limited usefulness, except for rare Forum questions like this :)
---Jim