First time ever TR, part 4 .....Apology

Travel discussion for St. John
BAILEYBAY

First time ever TR, part 4 .....Apology

Post by BAILEYBAY »

After I read my last post, or should I call it my "rant" I feel the need to apologize. I think I was a tad bit harsh :oops: :oops: :oops: It's just that we have always sooo enjoyed everything about SJ that the combination of everything that went haywire at Skinny Legs just was really upsetting at the time. I am so over it and I didn't mean to come off sounding like a raving lunatic!!!!!!Part 5 Beaches, Food, Its All Good
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

No worries! I think some of us (me) get very defensive about "our" island.

Please keep writing, I am enjoying your reports
Wolfhound

Post by Wolfhound »

Don't worry about it. We were there last Monday looking forward to watching the US Open playoff and show the mother in law one of our favorite spots. We had the same experience, very slow service, good food (as always) and attention to larger parties. We weren't even able to get a second beer. My observation was that there were just too many people coming in for the amount of staff working an they weren't managing it well.
LC

Post by LC »

No need to apoligize! I like to hear honest reports...both the good and the bad. That's why people visit forums like this and read trip reports. :D
SanDiegoMark

Post by SanDiegoMark »

We were there early this month. We ate there twice around lunch time and had great service even though it was pretty busy. No smell either. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience and I would have been a bit irked as well, but our experience both times was great.