Friday night First

Travel discussion for St. John
CruzBayB

Friday night First

Post by CruzBayB »

Okay, I have been putting a couple of picks on flickr and trying to figure out how to post them on here so here goes: It's a simple little pic but I love it. (If it works it will be the first pic I've ever posted anywhere)

"By the time we hit Miami, the cell phones will ring and life as we know it will draw us back in, so tonight we will just continue to soak in the sounds, the sights, the tastes and the feelings of St. John."
CruzBayB

Post by CruzBayB »

It worked, it worked, it worked... I am just going to just enjoy my little Caneel Bay starfish during this historic moment... :lol:

How clear is that water???
"By the time we hit Miami, the cell phones will ring and life as we know it will draw us back in, so tonight we will just continue to soak in the sounds, the sights, the tastes and the feelings of St. John."
Pianogrl

Post by Pianogrl »

CruzBayB.....it did work! good job. And it's beautiful. I hope to see a starfish when we're on island in May!!
BTW: hello from Dallas!
cinnyb

Post by cinnyb »

great job, love the star fish, i am probably less tech inclined than you.
cinnyb

Post by cinnyb »

It is those little things in life that should matter most, thanks for the effort.

I think that is why I love captain kirks tgif pics...they tell that story.
CruzBayB

Post by CruzBayB »

I'm on a roll so here is one of the turtles we swam with on the same snorkel. And for you professional photographers out there... I took both these shots with a disposable kodak underwater camera! (Which explains their quality but I was actually pleasantly surprised they were this good considering the price tag of the camera)

Ksea

Post by Ksea »

Those are good! We use the disposable underwater cameras too, but our colors were not as good as yours! Will try again in June :D