We're home :(

Travel discussion for St. John
mbw1024

We're home :(

Post by mbw1024 »

got in around 1 something this morning and I just woke up a few minutes ago. Great great time had by all. Thanks to everyone on the forum for your assistance along the way.
I did write a trip report but need to finish it up. Will post that and the full photo album when they are complete.

To all those with a trip in the offing I envy you just a little bit! :lol:
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

Welcome home, Mary Beth! I can't wait for your trip and photo report. Did you see how happy your Bongo Bongo review made the guys over on their blog?
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Welcome home Mary Beth! It's over all too soon, isn't it? [sigh] Can hardly wait for your trip report and the rest of the photos!
canucknyc

Post by canucknyc »

Welcome home! Can't wait for the report and photos!!
madness

Post by madness »

Mary Beth - Welcome home!! I enjoyed all your photos. Toward the end when there were many of the house I thought 'Oh no! That means they are leaving soon.' I hope the honeymoon lives on!

Cheers
Coden

Post by Coden »

Welcome home, Mary Beth!! Glad you all made it home safely, albeit a little late into the night. Rest up and then let us know All about your honeymoon!!
Coden
StJohnRuth

Welcome home!

Post by StJohnRuth »

Welcome home Mary Beth and Charlie.
I enjoyed meeting you and I know you'll be back!
-Ruth
Diane

Post by Diane »

Welcome back to reality Mary Beth. Hopefully you'll be so busy with post-wedding "stuff" that you won't experience the usual depression that comes after returning from STJ.
Seriously, I thoroughly enjoyed your posts and photos. Thanks again for sharing with us. Happy married life!
Diane