So this is where you all went

Travel discussion for St. John
cocosmom

So this is where you all went

Post by cocosmom »

Now I know I have been working too hard...just found this forum & recognize a lot of names from "that other forum" where everyone kept arguing! :)
Feel like I found old friends even though I never met any of you.
Just thought I would say "Hi"
Pia

Post by Pia »

Hi there

Welcome, welcome, welcome :)
Glad you found the "family" forum - it's great over here, enjoy

Pia
b-as-u-r

Post by b-as-u-r »

Hi there, welcome! Yes, we all play nice over on this forum. We are all confirmed STJ lovers/addicts. Ali~
STJ - I "get it"
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

Glad to see you made it over to the good side of the tracks
Tom
ccasebolt

Post by ccasebolt »

H Cocosmom - I "know" you from over there too. You'll like it here :)
cocosmom

Post by cocosmom »

Thanks guys I do like "this side of the tracks"!
I do have a confession to make though. I will have to enjoy STJ through all your reports right now. Was given a free week in Mexico right on the beach with my girls & BF's. While I would rather go to STJ, the time with family and the price of just airfare can't be turned down. Working on June 2008 to STJ. So keep those trip reports coming so I can dream.
Margy Z

Post by Margy Z »

Hi - Yep, this seems a kinder, gentler, place in the sun. I have yet to see a newbie whipped into submission on this board (although some of the frequent posters here might have fun with either the whipping or submission part (Jorge??) - lol), someone ridiculed for having a differing opinion, or folks who perpetually type just to hear their keyboards click :lol: Don't get here often but I enjoy it when I do. BTW, where are you going in Mexico? Before we really got going with the VI we visited Acapulco, Cancun and Cozumel. We keep talking about Cabo but just "discovered" STX last year and want to try Anguilla so Cabo will have to wait awhile. We have friends who return again and again to villas in Puerto Vallarta - they have teenagers who absolutely love it there.
sapphirecat

Post by sapphirecat »

Hi cocosmom,

I'm under LeightonBuzzard in the Other forum, fyi -- the STT one, dipping into STJ sometimes.

But I haven't been there in a long time.

Cat
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

Welcome! You can ask as many questions as you want and we will not bat an eyelash. We are a friendly bunch.....sometimes overly so :wink:

You are allowed to vacation to other places but keep your heart in the right place......the VI!
Diana2

Post by Diana2 »

This is indeed the kinder, gentler, happier forum to be sure. No meaness allowed. Glad you found us. Hopefully we will begin having more trip reports than we've had lately. There has definitely been a loll.
gobucs

Post by gobucs »

hey Cocosmon
I see were on the same page, just couldnt handle the bickering so i switched over, even though i lurk over their sometimes
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Welcome cocosmom! I remember you from over there, too (but I don't go there any more). Glad you found us! You'll love this forum! :D
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

Post by Pete (Mr. Marcia) »

Wait...there is a meaner, less gentle forum? Where is it? That sounds like fun.
Wisconsin, smell the dairy air
linne

Post by linne »

Hello Cocosmom!

So nice you found this forum too. I'm only here now.
Have not the time to read both and found this to be the best, even though I was very glad for your help and comments on "the other one".

Linne
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

Pete (Mr. Marcia) wrote:Wait...there is a meaner, less gentle forum? Where is it? That sounds like fun.
LOL I was thinking the same thing. Does that make me a bad person :)