Aren't we still waiting for some more trip report episodes?

Travel discussion for St. John
Robin in NC

Aren't we still waiting for some more trip report episodes?

Post by Robin in NC »

Kellee? Margo? Really have enjoyed your reports up to now, but I'm eager to hear, apologies to Paul Harvey, the Rest of the Story. Kellee, especially looking forward to your pics of L'Esprit de la Vie, since that's our destination next year.

By the way...all you good folks who went to STJ in May, and it seems to me like EVERYONE BUT ME did, why not take a couple of minutes and do a few restaurant reviews? There are only four up there for the whole month of May. Thanks from all the dreamers...

Robin
Robin in NC

Post by Robin in NC »

Double post. Don't know how it happened, that is so annoying. Sorry, all.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
AquaGirl

Post by AquaGirl »

I fess up, I haven't done any of mine yet. Pesky job and other life stuff is getting in the way of writing it. Also, hubby has some great pics, but he is still photoshopping them. :roll: I admit that I have had time to read some of the ones posted recently, so I should be writing. Soon come.
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

Robin in NC,

Were you feeling my reporting vibe? I finally posted the final report tonight. Some of my pictures are bad, but I posted them anyway. Loved L'Esprit de la Vie villa!

As far as restaurant reviews...we live in the Ozark National Forest and are quite limited on restaurants and groceries. When we go out of town and eat awesome food, it is like we've been starving for that last 8 years! We SAVOR every bite!

I loved the Tuna Bites at the Beach Bar. I am dreaming of them! Next time, I'm going to go there and eat an order everyday! I loved Rhumb Lines, La Tapa, ZoZo's, JJ's, and Deli Grotto Sandwiches. Even Subway had a hearty breakfast sandwich.
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Jorge wrote:Robin,
I am working on some pics to post. I have one of this purple coral that is shaped and the size of a boot. It looks like one of those lava lamps glowing we used to stare at 'stoned' back in the 70's. Maybe I can get Margo to post it. She repaired it on Photoshop for me. Margo! Help? Luvya, Jorge
Jorge, glad to help you post a picture if you want. Shoot me an email!

MB
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Hey! Sorry Robin! I thought I'd finish editing our photos and get my trip report finished over the long weekend, but landscaping the new garden in our patio and being outside won! I only have about 100 pictures left to go editing-wise and I promise to get the next installment of my report up at least by this coming weekend :shock:

:P no, really! :roll:
susan & herb

Post by susan & herb »

Will work on ours this weekend. Thanks for the push.
SuefromMA

I confess

Post by SuefromMA »

My hand is raised in shame - add me to the list!

It has been about a week since I posted part III of our April trip. Same "excuse" as everyone else - busy with work and life as we all know it. Even ran away to Maine for that lovely Memorial Day Weekend here in New England.

Hope to bring you all Part IV by Saturday. I almost feel that the thrill and anticipation of the final chapters must be gone by now. But, will continue to post our trip none-the-less.
DonnaC

Post by DonnaC »

Visited in late May..loved packing our cooler for lunch with goodies from the Deli Grotto or is it Grotto Deli??lol. Had a great anniversary dinner at Zozo's, loved dinner at Rhumblines and would or the chilled mango soup about now, and of course lobster at Lime Inn. Stayed at Gallows and got HOOKED on the Chilled Caramel Lattes form the coffee bar!! I'd pass next time on Banana Grill even tho I thought the setting was cute.