You Did an Outstanding Job

Travel discussion for St. John
jimg20

You Did an Outstanding Job

Post by jimg20 »

I just looked at the Save Coral Bay web site to see how we did on the letter writing campaign. You did a truly great job! I don't want to recap the entire story, but I will say this. They received over 13,000 letters from individuals and 5,000 petition signatures.

Take a look at the story:

http://savecoralbay.com/usace-comments/

JIM
Last edited by jimg20 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Man it's like some dream we live down here....

islandjo2010

Re: You Did an Outstanding Job

Post by islandjo2010 »

Thanks for the update Jim!
Joppa

Post by Joppa »

This entire campaign to Save Coral Bay has moved me to tears more than once. I Love Coral Bay and to see so much passion shown for this tiny little place in this big world is just amazing. Some of the comments left by people who have donated are so heartfelt and generous. The FB page and all the art work done, songs written, money, talent and time donated, and friendships formed is just a testament to how special Coral Bay really is.
Barb Y

Post by Barb Y »

Let's hope that they are "heard" by the right people. It really has been amazing to follow and witness the passion that is held for our special place in paradise.
jimg20

Post by jimg20 »

You are welcome Jo.

Barb, the letters always help. Whether they are sufficient to tip the scales in our favor remains to be seen.

Keep this in mind. They have numerous approvals to acquire before they can go forward. They must win in every one of them. We only have to win in one to stop them.

JIM
Man it's like some dream we live down here....