Getting close, and ticker check!

Travel discussion for St. John
Littlecheeze

Getting close, and ticker check!

Post by Littlecheeze »

As the big 11th trip to the rock comes up, I can't help but get more excited as each day passes. For some reason, drinking kiddie cocktails on Hawksnest sounds a lot better than sitting in school doing work. This picture from the Spice Cam today really doesn't help my longing to be there, or the fact that Michigan has severe windchill warnings this weekend. :( But hey, less than a month now! :)
Attachments
spicecam1.jpg
"Changes in latitude changes in attitude"

RickG

Re: Getting close, and ticker check!

Post by RickG »

Soon come! 11th trip? This is our... I don't know! Three trips booked so far this year.

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
DonnaM

Post by DonnaM »

I hear you, Littlecheeze! It will be below zero for us tomorrow morning which is pretty bad in this neck of the woods. No ticker but we will be down next week.
Hope you all have a great trip!
peacenjoy

Post by peacenjoy »

That Spice Cam is a killer. As a newbie, I can only say that it is a terrible/wonderful addiction.
One month will fly by. Soon we will be watching you walk the planks to paradise.
The anticipation is crazy fun. Have a wonderful trip.
Life is good .....
Bigcheeze

Post by Bigcheeze »

Littlecheese...I've been promoting this as our 12th trip...could this possibly the 6th time you've ever been wrong???...LOL As far as the Ferry Dock...you never see that one anymore cause the car barge doesn't dock there.( well you do see it from High Tide. But yu are correct...26 days we soon come. Lets go get the snorkel gear together...Can't wait!!!