My first last-minute trip to St. John!

Travel discussion for St. John
dreamshark

My first last-minute trip to St. John!

Post by dreamshark »

It all started when one of my work friends was contemplating a March trip to St. John and asked for some advice. Next thing I knew, I was looking up airfares and villa availability. And, suddenly, it all fell into place. Some amazing $400 airfares from MSP (Sun Country, Wed-Wed). An affordable villa that I thought was off the market suddenly back on again. Not much going on at work, and nothing but snow and cold in the meteorological future. And suddenly - we have a trip!

The last piece was the jeep. I was afraid I'd never find a 2-door jeep available for mid-March at this point, but the first place I called had one. It must be fate. So now all I have to do is send back the rental agreement and pay for the villa, and we're set.

Usually I plan these trips for months in advance, dwelling on every detail. I'm not quite sure how to process what I just did. :lol:
SuefromMA

Re: My first last-minute trip to St. John!

Post by SuefromMA »

Time to change your ticker!!! LOL

Congrats!!!

Sue
papabou

Post by papabou »

congrats Sharon. plane fare is cheaper than from atl and you're probably flying thru atl. last minute trips are best! know yall will have a great time getting away from the north country. are you staying high on ajax peak again?

papabou

I reread your post and I feel better that fare was not on delta thru atl!
david@va.beach

Post by david@va.beach »

sounds like the beginnings of a great trip. Mid march...Oh Yeah..Good for you on the car rental..If I may ask who did you go with. We are comming down in a week or so and it took many calls to get what we wanted for car rental.
Backtotheislands

Post by Backtotheislands »

Yeah for you!!
:D
dreamshark

Post by dreamshark »

@papabou - Yes! How did you know? It's Creolla. I hope we love it as much as we did the first time.

@david - I got the VERY LAST JEEP at St. John Car Rental. For that week, anyway.