We here and life couldn't be any better

Travel discussion for St. John
StJohnbum

We here and life couldn't be any better

Post by StJohnbum »

Our addiction with the rock began in the mid 80's (yes we are old but we wear it well)! Things have certainly changed over the years but STJ remains a special place for us. Kate, my much better half, and our friend Susan both have 60th birthdays this week, in fact today for Susan and tomorrow for Kate. What a great place to Spend their birthdays.

We are on the Coral Bay side of the Island at Casa Tua. It sits directly on the water with the most fantastic breezes and sounds of the waves crashing the shore. This our 3rd stay at this particular Villa and we enjoy it tremendously. It is so relaxing and comforting here. Kate's big plans for her birthday are to not do a damn thing. Just lay on the porch, listen to the waves and nap. When she gets tired of that she plans to break the pattern with a few gin and tonics and then start all over.

If any of you have stayed here before you know how great this villa is. The only previous downside was the outside furniture was not terribly comfortable. Beva, the owner, has taken care of that and you just melt into the comfort of the new porch furniture.

We will be here until Jan 28 so I will update and load some pictures from time to time but the immediate future calls for a nap on the porch.

I am one lucky soul to have such a wonderful woman in my life and to be here with her. Living in the moment and enjoying every second of it.
PA Girl

Re: We here and life couldn't be any better

Post by PA Girl »

StJohnbum wrote:
I am one lucky soul to have such a wonderful woman in my life and to be here with her. Living in the moment and enjoying every second of it.
With an attitude like that, I think she is lucky to have you too :) Happy birthday to both gals.

I am wasting away my morning prepping for our trip next week, off to look at that villa...
DonnaM

Post by DonnaM »

Sounds wonderful! I hope the birthday girls enjoy their special days. I have seen that villa before and I love it!
Enjoy!
Barb Y

Post by Barb Y »

Happy birthday to both ladies! Sounds like the perfect place to be to celebrate! I hope you all enjoy every minute!