Trip Report 6/26-7/1 Part 2

Travel discussion for St. John
gobucs

Trip Report 6/26-7/1 Part 2

Post by gobucs »

About the House:
The House was really great for 8 people as it had a separate area from the house that housed 2 bedrooms with baths. The other 2 bedrooms were on the other end of the pool area so there was lots of privacy. The house was well maintained and clean and beautifully decorated
So Tuesday day 2 we are all awake by 6:00am as it gets light out early and we were excited to get the day started. I don't think I mentioned that everyone with us except for my DH were Newbies and they designated me to be tour guide :roll:
So off we went to town to get some breakfast and shop for a little bit ( We ate a Tamrind Court as my FIL who is a foodie said he read great reviews about the place :? Well the food is not very good and I will probably never go back. Then we walked to town and met up with Pia at the Tourist Stand, talked a little then went upstairs to see Ruth and Ron and did some shopping. While there I got to meet Eagle Ray :D
At this point we all got separated so most of us ended up at the Beach bar for a cocktail (Yummy Painkillers)
027.JPG
At about 2:00 we headed to Hawksnest for the rest of the day (Sorry no pic's for some reason) until the Monsoon came in then headed to starfish for grocery's and Liquor. Went back to the house and swam in the pool, then 4 of us went back to town to hang at the Beach Bar for the night
021.JPG
022.JPG
Next Up Wed 6/28 A rainy day so lets Explore and show the Newbies around
FlaGeorge

Re: Trip Report 6/26-7/1 Part 2

Post by FlaGeorge »

Got your reply from part one and will tell Steph to lok out for your trip reports. I will try the pic thing again, maybe the pic was too big.

Any way - you guys look like you're having way too much fun. But I'm not sure if you can have too much fun on STJ.

Keep the reports coming -and the pics too.
FlaGeorge

"Swim Against The Current - Even a Dead Fish Can Go With The Flow"