Music and Dancing ?

Travel discussion for St. John
philbetm

Music and Dancing ?

Post by philbetm »

I know from previous trips that there is music all over.....but...one of our ladies in the gang wants to go dancing. Ahhhh...I have always been so tired at the end of the beach day and dinner that I have never thought about it ! Plus....Hubby will NOT dance ! :( Is there a place to go?? Wanted to take a day charter to BVI's...but 1 of our people can't find their passport...don't know how that is going to work out . It was months away....now just weeks ! Yeeessss! :D
" I believe there's Magic here...."
MadCityMom

Re: Music and Dancing ?

Post by MadCityMom »

Well.. I recall dancing after cocktails at the villa if that counts? Have music, they will dance! :lol:
vacagirl

Post by vacagirl »

If I remember correctly, Wednesday night at Mongoose Junction they have live music and people get up and dance. It's in the courtyard at the Sun Dog Cafe. Good time!!
My Heart is in St. John!
philbetm

Post by philbetm »

MadCityMom.....You're right ! Give my Sis-in-law a few glasses of wine or a couple of cocktails.....and she makes her OWN MUSIC :lol: and style of dancing! :oops:

vacagirl....Wed. night at Sun Dog Café...writing it on my list ! Thanks :)
EagleRayLover

Post by EagleRayLover »

A lot of the bands who play locally will end having lots of dancing! Inner Visions will be gone for the summer, but we were dancing fools with them. Chris carrel has great music, Erin plays at Rhumblines and and at Barefoot Cowboys and there is often people dancing.
Have not been but heard Castaways has a lot of dancing as well. :D
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting
philbetm

Post by philbetm »

Thanks EagleRayLover,

Sounds like there might be more options than I thought ! :) This will make her happy... :lol:

Sherry