It's Saturday night... and I'm longing for St. John

Travel discussion for St. John
luvinsun

It's Saturday night... and I'm longing for St. John

Post by luvinsun »

Hope everyone on island are having a great night. It's been so hot here in OH, that I've stayed indoors all day... Now i'm sitting here, with nothing to do, thinking about St. John...

anyone else doing the same thing?
Tami
Image[/url]
silverheels

Post by silverheels »

I'm thinking about St. John because I have a trip coming up soon and am not at all prepared.

loria

Post by loria »

yes.... very much so, too much so. for several years i have been beyond spoiled (still am if truth be told) with 1-2 trips a year.... and now haven't been in more than a year and it doesn't look like it will be for quite a bit yet (and seriously I have NOTHING to complain about-- really! we were n India in january and i am heading to cambodia in a could of weeks.) -- there is just something about St john that feels like a home.... and i do really miss that (but i guess by now i sound like a truly spoiled brat...) so i do miss that magic that only St John gives me and am very grateful for all the time i have had there..
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
NCSue

Post by NCSue »

Why yes - funny you should ask! I stumbled upon a picture of the beach bar the other day. then I couldn't help myself .....went back and looked at old photos of past trips! We haven't been in a while....we were looking for a celebration trip. I am just ending a nasty little fight with Lymphoma - and hoping to find JUST the perfect place to go. Naturally - St. John!