Charter questions

Travel discussion for St. John
islandmaari

Charter questions

Post by islandmaari »

My husband and I will be on the island May 1-8th. 3 more days!!!!
We usually dive, but I'm 6 months preggers so we are looking forward to relaxing. We still want to be on a boat some of the time. We are thinking of doing a charter or doing a daysail to the BVI's. Can anyone make any recommendations? We've gone before with Breakaway2 and liked it before.

thank you!
"paradise is always where love dwells"
loria

Post by loria »

we ahd a great time with sail safari's go out on their big boat -- lovely , lovely folks....
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
Pia

Post by Pia »

Many to choose from - Kekoa, Bad Kitty, Dell Rose, Cloud 9, Wayward Sailor, Calypso, Long Distance, Fly Girl, Cimmaron (just for starters :) ) - you can't go wrong and each one had something different to offer. If you would like my help send me a PM (that is what my company does - book charters with no cost to you) and I can send you a full description of each charter company - too long to list here.

Pia
Realtor - St John Properties
steve

Post by steve »

Have a wonderful time! We chartered Wet Woodys in Feb 2012 and had a great time! We picked our own schedule and decided to explore all sides of Jost. Very smooth, clean and fast!

P.S. FYI to Forumites, La Jolla Caribe villa has always been rented through Destination St John, I noticed their rental calender was all blocked out! Turns our DSJ no longer manages LJC and if you are interested it is rented out by CimmaronStJohn. They added a nice video of the villa!