Jet Blue...Whats your opinion?

Travel discussion for St. John
STTlover

Jet Blue...Whats your opinion?

Post by STTlover »

So just booked our trip for August!! Woo hoo. This time we are flying Jet Blue since they now have service from BDL to STT. This is my first time flying w/ JB, so just looking for any general feelings/opinions about the company. Has anyone in the flown yet from BDL or BOS yet on JB? TIA!
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

I have flown Jet Blue a bunch of times to Florida and Bermuda. I am flying them BOS to STT in exactly one month (whoo-hoo!). I like this airline--the seats are comfy. Plus they have TVs in the seat backs so you can watch sports, movies, etc. while you are flying. If you pay an extra $10 you can get extra leg room seats if you need that space. If you are flying domestic coach I think Jet Blue has one of the most comfortable cabins available.
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
P-600

Post by P-600 »

I LOVE JetBlue!! You have so much more seating space and legroom than AA for example. The live TV is awesome especially with kids. It makes the flight go by much faster. Their TrueBlue Program is great and I've flown free multiple times with the JetBlue credit card. Oh and free snacks and drinks :) I am so glad they are going to STT now!

Julie
Live from St.John
Facebook Group
loria

Post by loria »

i know that thy have gotten slammed for leaving folks on th tarmac for hours-- but i have to say my experiences (and there have ben MANY ) with Jet Blue have always been great-- agree with p-600-- more legroom, great perks for economy class and the TV's are a nice bonus-- i fly then whenever i am flying somewhere they go (and am not flying with my husband who is an AA flier)...

i think they deliver a consistently great product.... hope they start flying out of NYC!
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
jayseadee

Post by jayseadee »

Ditto what everyone has said. AND, the first bag is free:)
janet
ccasebolt

Post by ccasebolt »

I have flown Jet Blue out of BOS many times and JB is my favorite airline hands-down.
STTlover

Post by STTlover »

Thanks for all the comments! Very excited about trying them. JB makes flying out of BDL affordable again for us! We've flown out of BOS for the past 6 years and hate making the hour and half drive that it takes to get there. So excited on all fronts!
News of St. John

Post by News of St. John »

I'm flying out of BDL on the 27th ... I will let you know how it goes.
Jenn, News of St. John
Dome526

Post by Dome526 »

CTBeachGirl wrote:I'm flying out of BDL on the 27th ... I will let you know how it goes.
I wasn't thinking about JB to fly STT....least cost wins!