All ready to go!

Travel discussion for St. John
kma27

All ready to go!

Post by kma27 »

So we're all packed; taking dogs to the kennel tomorrow and leave on Sunday for STT. I hope to be able to take some pictures of beautiful STT and share them with you so you all can see it's beauty too! :D

While I like reading your STJ trips I still would like to hear about people's STT trips; now that I can identify with!

Weird weather here; it's going to be 70 deg. today; and last year this time we had a debiliating snow storm. Go figure...
CariBert

Post by CariBert »

Have a great time! 8) Where are you staying on STT? Our favorite place is Secret Harbour, but our very first trip we stayed at Sapphire. Both are really very nice!

Can't wait for your trip report!

-Bert
The liver is evil, it must be punished!

loria

Post by loria »

have a great trip!!! hope your flights are smooth--this is our first time doing a stop over.... not used to gettingin so late!
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
CariBert

Post by CariBert »

Have a SMOOOOOTH trip, Loria...take some nice pix, too. Looking forward to your TR when you return!

-Bert
The liver is evil, it must be punished!

kma27

Post by kma27 »

We stay at Bluebeard's Castle; but have visited both Secret Harbour and Sapphire Beach; Sapphire is one of our favorite beach hangouts!!
kellog24

Post by kellog24 »

Excited to hear your TR of STT! We are headed to Sapphire Beach in June for a wedding. Have a blast!
michigancouple

Post by michigancouple »

Have a great time KMA! We'll be there soon too. Maybe we'll catch up with you on Sapphire. I've never done a trip report but am really going to try and do one this time. We stay at Sapphire so it'll be a STT report. This is kind of a No Plans vacation, so I'm not sure how many great adventures I'll have to write about.

We're hoping to be at the Beach Bar on the 27th for Innervisions. :D
Barb Y

Post by Barb Y »

I hope you all have a great time in the islands. I look forward to your reports. Have fun!
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

Have fun guys- we're right behind you- actually ahead- we are leaving for Nevis tomorrow morning, then to STJ on Wednesday. I am hoping to get out a TR for the whole trip, too!

Hope to see all those on STJ or STT at the Beach Bar gathering on Sunday the 27th! We plan to get there around 3-3:30- Innervisions starts at 4.

Safe travels, everyone! 8)