Perfect Pineapple on JostVanDyke

Travel discussion for St. John
sunlover

Perfect Pineapple on JostVanDyke

Post by sunlover »

Anyone have some recent feedback on the Perfect Pineapple? Or any suggestions for a place on Jost with no more than a two night minimum? Thank you!
17th Hole

Post by 17th Hole »

I don't have any feedback for you...yet. We are planning on staying there 2 nights in April though. I've heard good things though. So no worries!
A mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open.

seagrape

Post by seagrape »

I really hate to 'dis a place. Just know that this place is a VERY basic. Stayed there over two years ago, so maybe they did some updating. Simple kitchen, sparse furnishings and some bugs. The view is nice. I'd go for Sandcastle. It's very crowded during the day, but about 4 most folks are gone and the beach is pretty empty. Their units are somewhat basic as well, but nothing like Perfect Pineapple. The dinners there were fantastic. Good luck with your search!
Wolfhound

Post by Wolfhound »

I have not stayed there. So I can't comment on the place. But the owner, Gregory Callwood is Foxy's son. When we took the ferry to Jost a couple years ago, he picked us up at the dock, drove us around, made reservations and placed our order at Sydney's and was helpful in every way. I give him two enthusiastic thumbs up.
sunlover

Post by sunlover »

Thanks for your feedback. I'm okay with basic, as long as it's clean and the bed is somewhere I wouldn't be afraid to sleep... We plan on spending most of our time on the beach or at foxy's anyway. :)