Day Trip

Travel discussion for St. John
LovetoTravel

Day Trip

Post by LovetoTravel »

Hi everyone,

I was wondering. Is there anyone who leaves out of Coral Bay for Day Trips to the BVI's. I am sure mostly everyone leaves out of Cruz Bay, but I thought I would put it out there.

I LOVE this forum. Such a wealth of info. I don't usually post anything but I am reading everything you guys post almost everyday.
bill

day trip

Post by bill »

check out fly-away-charters in coral bay. they are wonderful. have used them several times over the years. We particularly like captain george. you won't be disappointed. they will take you where ever you like. It's so fun to plan your day. Enjoy!
ihochman

Post by ihochman »

White Wing leaves from Coral Bay. It's a 46foot sailboat and the captain is Clark Beam and he is fabulous. You can get more info from Connections in Cruz Bay or check it out on line.
LovetoTravel

Post by LovetoTravel »

Thank you both for the info. I will check it out. :)
budman

Post by budman »

Hello,

I second Flyaway Charters! Truman, long time resident of Coral Bay, has been taking us out for years now and we'll be with him again soon!. You would leave from the Skinny Legs dock area. His boats are powercats and are very stable and comfortable. I think 6 people is his max. Check out his website, sorry don't know it off the top of my head. He'll go anywhere you want. We always bring our own, but he always has a good supply of drinks and ice!! If you have a local paper look for his ad, my daughter is the one jumping off of his boat WOOHOOO

Take care,
Budman
Nancy_B

Post by Nancy_B »

I third flyaway. Capt George was our favorite too but he has moved to St. Croix. Truman owns the business and he's a great captain too. I agree his boats are a very smooth ride. Enjoy!
NancyB
LovetoTravel

Post by LovetoTravel »

THANK YOU all for your input!!!

I have looked at both of these suggestions online and they both look GREAT!!! Now i have to make a decision, which I am NOT good at!!!!! LOL!!!
AnyTing

Post by AnyTing »

If those don't work out, I'm pretty sure you can book stuff to the BVI through Crabby's.