Men's wedding ring found

Travel discussion for St. John
mindehankins

Men's wedding ring found

Post by mindehankins »

On the tripadvisor site, someone has found a men's wedding ring on a beach. If you lost one, maybe it's been found!
iowaguy

Post by iowaguy »

Thanks for tipping us off to this Minde. I replied on the TA Forum. Our good friend lost his wedding ring in the water at Trunk Bay a few years ago---its a long shot, but who knows?
---Jim
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

John lost his wedding ring at Gibney a couple of years ago...it was a petroglyph ring from Patton. The owners were nice enough to give us a 20% discount on the replacement ring. I'll have to go check that thread out.
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
Tiger Prof.

Post by Tiger Prof. »

Losing a wedding ring while snorkeling must be a pretty common event. My husband lost his when snorkeling back to Jumbie from Dennis Bay.
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

Cool! Maybe the finder and loser will find each other!
tipsy

Post by tipsy »

Minde
So nice of you to bring that post over here for all to see. Be really great if the owner is on one of these forums and gets it back.
No ticker anymore. Next vac will prob. be the Fl Keys.
phyl

Post by phyl »

on our last trip to STJ my son found a mans wedding ring while snorkeling at Vies Beach. She still had his address and we sent it to him...on our 1st trip my son also found a mans ring buried in the sand. Later that day we saw someone frantically looking in the sand and we returned it to him. What will we find on our next trip??
jimg20

Post by jimg20 »

phyl wrote:on our last trip to STJ my son found a mans wedding ring while snorkeling at Vies Beach. She still had his address and we sent it to him...on our 1st trip my son also found a mans ring buried in the sand. Later that day we saw someone frantically looking in the sand and we returned it to him. What will we find on our next trip??
Tiger's wedding ring?????? Does he want it back?????

JIM
Man it's like some dream we live down here....

In the system

Post by In the system »

Maybe he left it there on purpose hoping the big O would find it.
Chillin' on the beach with a cold one.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
CaribbeanSoul

Post by CaribbeanSoul »

Most likely mine. Please toss back in the sea with hopes that the tides find it on JVD where it "belongs".
bnsilly

Post by bnsilly »

Curious what the frequent references are to O. Does she own Presidio, or one of the other homes on island? Have never heard much about it..
lprof

Post by lprof »

About this time last year there was some discussion on this forum concerning the Presidio and for a while Oprah was said to own it. She does not... unless she recently acquired it. I guess anything is possible. :wink:
... no longer a stranger to paradise