Live from the Beach Bar Gathering

Travel discussion for St. John
brenda

Live from the Beach Bar Gathering

Post by brenda »

Here they are :) . Maybe someone knows how to lighten this up.

Going "home" again October 26th!
Lovermont

Post by Lovermont »

I'm looking for the "like" button, as on Facebook :lol:
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

These are a little lighter

Bill in Va

Hi from STJ

Post by Bill in Va »

Yo...Great pic...wish it was closer but still a good looking group...God willing I will be at the same place on the 29th of Nov....God bless....Bill
You are never too old to have a happy childhood...
bchbum82

Post by bchbum82 »

Too much booze, sun,and fun on Jost today prevented wife and I attending. :(
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)

Post by Marcia (Mrs. Pete) »

We need to zoom in on this a bit. I can't tell who is who. Who is a techie out there (that's not on the island) who can do this?
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)

Missing St. John. As always.
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

sorry we didn't make it but if you saw our driveway out of here you would see why we stayed home! :shock:
mrscaptainjay

Post by mrscaptainjay »

We tried getting over there while it was still light so that you could see everyone. Oh well. I can name a few. Hopefully someone else will chime in on the ones I missed.
Me, captainJay, RickG and Christine (plus guests), Jorge and Barb, shopper (Ruth) and Larry, augie and Lesley, nascarfan and Becky, Bug and Ed, St John Spice Ruth, Pia, piano girl. There were more but I can't remember names. Lots of fun seeing everyone. :-)
augie

Post by augie »

In addition to the ones Debbie mentioned I recall seeing rpplano (who is pianogirl's husband) lprof and ufprof, onelittleindian (Larissa, who works at St. John Spice), and Ron was there with Ruth also.

We didn't get a traditional caribbean sunset as it was raining pretty hard on St. Thomas, and eventually the rain made it's way over to Cruz Bay.

We had a great time - many thanks to the local contingent for bringing a table and snacks for all of us to enjoy and to the shopper for her trademark wristbands and nametags.

Pictures soon come!
Come see us!
mahojim

Post by mahojim »

Such fun!!!
Big,wonderful family photo... :)
Sorry we'll miss you all; we land in 5 days! Can't wait to meet Rosi, and enjoy a Blackout Punch at Quiet Mon!
Save us some rum!!!
Smiles-
MJ
msgcolleen

Post by msgcolleen »

AWESOME! Wish I was there too! 8)
I've got 2 tickets to paradise~Pack your bags we'll leave tonight!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Wakey

Post by Wakey »

Barbara

Post by Barbara »

OH what a beautiful morning! Oh what a beautiful day! If you were not here, you missed a fantastic, meet and greet. Who am I kidding? We all know each other. It was just a love fest. The best was last. Mr. and Mrs. B got off the boat right after the pics and we were complete. Since then it has been day after day of beaches and good times. Choppy waters meant using east side beaches instead of the North. But we didn't mind. I thought I knew this territory. Nope. I saw beaches and waters I have never seen before. 52 beaches? Yes, and who is counting. Today the waters were calmer so we COULD go to the North Side. What beautiful blue waters. I am amazed that not more people are on island right now. Wow.
_____
Things I have in common with a raccoon: dark circles under my eyes, stay up all night, eat junk.....you know the rest!
Diana2

Post by Diana2 »

Hey, Barbara. Good to hear from you. I was looking at the Amarosa web cam the wondered if you and Jorge were there at Peter Bay again. Isn't Coco De Mer your favorite villa? Enjoy the rest of your stay!!
Barbara

Post by Barbara »

Coco de Mer IS our favorite. But actually anywhere the B's are staying is our favorite. Is that kissing up or what? We are home! and we are kissing all our pets. Trip Report will come tomorrow!
_____
Things I have in common with a raccoon: dark circles under my eyes, stay up all night, eat junk.....you know the rest!