Share charter Between July 16-20

Travel discussion for St. John
hukahed

Share charter Between July 16-20

Post by hukahed »

Hi all, first wanted to say how helpful this forum has been. My fiancé (soon to be wife) and I will be making our first trip to St John and were wondering if anyone else that will be on the island would like to share a charter to the BVI.

Thanks Kyle
"That dosen't look like yeager....it's whiskey, when it's cold outside you gotta drink whiskey it's like a sweater that you wear on the inside."
Nic in KC

Post by Nic in KC »

We are currently planning on taking the ferry to Jost, but might consider something else. What are you guys thinking? You can PM me with the details if you'd like.

Nicolle
HughA

Post by HughA »

We are arriving on the 17th so the 19th or 20th would probably work for us. We are pretty flexible so let us know if you want to work something out.
BeachKitten

Post by BeachKitten »

We get there the 16th, we were looking at either a charter or the ferry to the BVI's.

Would be curious to know what you guys are thinking.

We might be willing to join in as well.

BK
hukahed

Post by hukahed »

Hi All,

We're thinking maybe born to rhumb or lion in da sun unless you have any other suggestions. We've never done this before so any and all of your input is gratefully appreciated:)We thought that virgin Gorda might be fun.

Thanks,
Kyle
"That dosen't look like yeager....it's whiskey, when it's cold outside you gotta drink whiskey it's like a sweater that you wear on the inside."
bettsone

Charter Option

Post by bettsone »

Check out Palm Tree Charters, John and Sue Brandi if you have not settled on a specific charter company. Small one boat organization but very personable and committed to your satisfaction. We have charterd with him twice and going back again in less than 2 weeks, I would highly recommend you heck out their website and also videos on youtube.