Hot tub in summer months?

Travel discussion for St. John
Hawaii

Hot tub in summer months?

Post by Hawaii »

Another question for all of you. For those of you who go in the summer months do you find that you use your hot tubs? I know we want a pool but hot tub is optional and am just wondering if it is even too hot to use in summer months.

Thanks again!
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

I have one on the deck out side of my bedroom I turn the heat down to 98 in the summer I don't use it as much as I do in the winter use the pool more in the summmer
deejayjay

Post by deejayjay »

We've gone 2 times in may. Tried to use the hottub both times, but it wasn't enjoyable, even with the temp turned down. It just seemed like sitting in sweat. We went in April this year, and really enjoyed the hot tub. It probably just depends on how hot the week is.
djmom

Post by djmom »

I love having a hot tub in the summer months.

However, it does go on our list from a "must have"(November) to a "nice to have" for the summer.

We are going in a few weeks but won't have one... :cry:
"Sponges grow in the ocean...I wonder how much deeper it would be if that didn't happen."
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

IMHO its just too damn hot for a hot tub in the summer months... but that's just me.

For me I could see the need for a hot tub in the winter months as it gets cooler at night.

But for summer a pool is the must have for me.
*Another fine scatterbrained production
DaleAndGreg

Post by DaleAndGreg »

We love using the hot tub in the summer. Just turn the temp down a little, but its still great and relaxing.
Emerson Biggens

Post by Emerson Biggens »

Who needs a hot tub when you got the whole ocean? :?

Emerson
LMarie

Post by LMarie »

We've been down twice June/July and loved the hot tub each time. Loved to relax in them at night while watching the stars and lights coming on in the distance.
LMarie
piscesgirl0314

Post by piscesgirl0314 »

Gromit wrote:IMHO its just too damn hot for a hot tub in the summer months... but that's just me.

For me I could see the need for a hot tub in the winter months as it gets cooler at night.

But for summer a pool is the must have for me.
Ditto...