Conch Blowing Contest @ Marina Cay/Michael Bean Show

Travel discussion for St. John
kellyanna

Conch Blowing Contest @ Marina Cay/Michael Bean Show

Post by kellyanna »

Again, the video is not the best.

CaGirl in the conch blowing contest at the Michael Bean Show on Marina Cay. The show was really entertaining.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QLP2owb3qDE&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QLP2owb3qDE&hl ... 2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
crasherino

Post by crasherino »

Seeing Beans is a must for everyone. He is so much fun. The fact that you are on the hilltop of an otherwise uninhabited island having drinks doesn't hurt either, but he puts on a fun, fun show.

I can't see the video you posted (blocked at work)....how did you guys get there from STJ? I would think day sails would have to clear customs before the show starts.

We caught him on our honeymoon while doing a week charter. Went to Donovan's Reef for dinner afterwards. Not sure if its still there anymore - this was pre Scrub Island construction. Definitely one of the highlights.
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

Casherino, we were on a boat all week and moored at Marina Cay one night.

The construction on Scrub Island continues!
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

I got some pix of the construction. I'll post them later. Probably in the trip report.
gobucs

Post by gobucs »

You go girl Margo :P
For those of you that have never Blew its very hard to do until you get the hang of it!
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

That is great! So much fun!