Warm Coral Bay Pools?

Travel discussion for St. John
gymnastika

Warm Coral Bay Pools?

Post by gymnastika »

It seems like this question has been asked before, but can't seem to find anything referring to the Coral Bay side of the island.

Which villas get the most afternoon sun and have a really warm pool. I'll be there in summer, but regardless, I like pools to be 85 degrees or so :roll:
loria

Post by loria »

the pool at bo atabey was routinely in the 80's and that was in december/january.......
I imagine you'd do fine there--and it is just such a lovely place
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
augie

Post by augie »

Reef Madness, on the same hill as Bo Atabey probably gets as much afternoon sun as anywhere in Coral Bay - the water warm all the time there last November.
Come see us!
nancyr84

Warm pool

Post by nancyr84 »

One Particular Harbours pool is heated. It was wonderful.
Nancy
LMarie

Post by LMarie »

Coral Rays in Coral Bay had a nice warm pool with a breathtaking view. The pool deck received lots of sun until late afternoon or so. You just have to stomach the road and driveway to get there and enjoy it! :shock:
LMarie
Sun4MySoul

Post by Sun4MySoul »

LMarie- Glad to hear that you enjoyed the Coral Rays pool. I will be testing it out myself in five weeks...any advice you would give about the villa (aside from the crazy driveway)? :D
LMarie

Post by LMarie »

Sun4MySoul,

If you already know about the drive and driveway, than you're doing pretty well! We haven't been to Coral Rays since 2005, so I don't know if they changed anything. I did write a review after our stay and have some photos I could PM you. Other than that, just enjoy the beautiful views!! We loved sitting in the hot tub watching the lights on Tortola! Who's renting Coral rays now? We went through Destination St. John but noticed they don't handle it anymore.

Have a great trip!
LMarie