Mahogany Tree Villa, Dolphina

Travel discussion for St. John
Dwm5003

Mahogany Tree Villa, Dolphina

Post by Dwm5003 »

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can give me their thoughts on Mahogany Tree Villa, Dolphina. We are thinking about staying there in July. I would appreciate any thoughts or reviews. Thanks!

Fourmichaels
mahobayb

Post by mahobayb »

Welcome to the forum Dwm

We have stayed at MTV.
I pmed you.

Any questions feel free to ask.
we never touch someone so lightly that we don't leave a trace
benchill

Post by benchill »

My good friend, Bob, is the owner and despite past problems, I will put my own effort into making sure any forumites get good value and the best effort out of his crew.

Solar Jeff is now on staff doing maintenance and day to day guest services. He is a great guy that goes more than out of his way to make sure everything is what the guest expects.

Check out Mahogany Tree Villas new website and daily blog.
Ben and Lynn
LC

Post by LC »

My husband and I have stayed at Mahogany Tree twice - once in the 2 level suite, and once in another room.

Mahogany Tree is a great choice if you're looking for budget accomodations and aren't worried about luxury or being waited on hand and foot. Villas are clean, and the little pool/cabana is a great relaxing area. It's close enough to town to walk (although a workout on the way back :D ), which was a major plus for us. Didn't have to worry about having a few drinks & then driving or getting cabs.

Our last stay we could tell it needed a little TLC, but it sounds like they've been working on it. I would recommend the 2 level suite...don't think you would be disappointed. Let me know if you have any specific questions.