Gurlz only....

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

This link, if it doesn't require a username and password, has alot of good information:
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/2 ... ment#a1128
djmom

Re: Gurlz only....

Post by djmom »

Just an update and not sure if anyone will see it but thanks ladies for all of your help.

I went in for an ablation last week (with D and C and hysteroscopy). Long story short, the equipment did not fire. She said she could not get an airtight seal, she doesn't know why. But she did see a polyp in there and got that out and said it could have been the reason I was having problems.

So, I'm watch and wait for now. The surgery was obviously not bad, especially given the ablation failed. If I need to go in again it will be for a hysterectomy, which now I really don't even dread because I was more afraid of the anesthesia than post op pain or stuff like that. I tolerated the anesthesia well and actually woke up feeling great and very rested!

So, anyways, thanks for your support earlier and hopefully the polyp was the problem!
"Sponges grow in the ocean...I wonder how much deeper it would be if that didn't happen."
lprof

Post by lprof »

Thanks for sharing... good news, I think. Be well!!
... no longer a stranger to paradise
cocosmom

Post by cocosmom »

Hope that it is better!
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

Well that's a bummer that she couldn't ablate, but hopefully the D&C and polyp removal will have you feeling back to your normal self again!!! Keeping fingers crossed for you :)