Where? Left @ the Gas Station!?

Travel discussion for St. John
VayCay

Where? Left @ the Gas Station!?

Post by VayCay »

So we are leaving for LAX in about 5 hours *sigh to Los Angeles rush hour traffic/red-eye flight* and I started to realize that I can probably list about 10-20 places we "have to go" but then realize I have no idea where any of these places are!@! haha...anyhow I'm just wondering if it will be easy to find my way around and discover the markets/restaurants/shops, etc. without to much trouble? Is there like a tourist map to help find the "big name" places...ie starfish, beach bar, skinny legs, zozo's, etc...? thanks!!! :)

-VayCay
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

Maybe this will help you? Once you drive around a couple of times, you will remember where things are. Have a great time and maybe I will see you on the 22nd.

http://www.virginislandsmap.com/stjohn/ ... index.html
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

Don't worry the island is small no problem finding any thing
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

You'll find everything pretty easy. Not to worry! And if you can't, then there will always be someone to ask :D
VayCay

Post by VayCay »

haha...yah i figured as much...just pre-trip jitters! :) and yes, i hope to be @ the beach bar on sunday...probably saturday also! :D
bevm

Post by bevm »

You can pick up a map of the island at your car rental agency. I found it helpful our first time. After a day or two you won't need it. Have fun!!