At long last we are booked!

Travel discussion for St. John
lavender

At long last we are booked!

Post by lavender »

After tracking airfares for months (wayyyy too long) I booked our flights today for April 19th - April 30th- we got a very cheap flight from Rochester to JFK then AA direct to STT from there. Good connections - I can't say too great a price (about 580.00 pp RT) BUT the end result is we are booked - THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!! This will be our fourth time to St John - once on our honeymoon, two times in villas and this time we are trying something a little different. We are going to stay at Estate Lindholm for 4 nights then ferry to Tortola where we will be ferried to the Cooper Island Beach Club on Cooper Island in the BVI's. We stopped there once on a daytrip and it looked idyllic to us so we are gonna give it a whirl for 7 nights! We can't wait - only 104 more days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ScubaGirl

Post by ScubaGirl »

Hey Lavender,

We've spent some time at the Cooper Island Beach Club, nice people, and the bar is great, and they have a good dive shop, do you dive? Most of their business is from the Bare Boat Charters( other than the people staying at their resort), so it's quiet during the day, and busy at night.

I'll look forward to reading your trip report.
SuefromMA

See you at Estate Lindholm!!

Post by SuefromMA »

Lavender,

Just have to say "we will see you there - hopefully"!

My husband & I will be arriving at Estate Lindholm on Sat., April 21st for 6 nites - then heading off to Secret Harbour on St. Thomas for 2 nites.

So, hopefully - we will see you there.

We probably won't see you at breakfast on Sunday - as we will probably head over to Lucy's for brunch.

But, maybe we will see you in the evening or breakfast on Monday.

Do you know what room you will be in??

It will be our first time there, as well! Maybe we could get together for a drink under the stars - by the pool some evening!

Sue
lavender

Post by lavender »

Sue - well how about that - a fellow forumite staying at the same place!!! I think the room we are staying at is Hawksnest - we are looking forward to it I know that! Hopefully we will see you there and yes a drink under the stars would be great!!! Caroline aka Lavender
SuefromMA

See you there!

Post by SuefromMA »

We will be in "Rendezvous".

Can't wait to meet you & check out the "honor bar"!!