June anyone?!

Travel discussion for St. John
RED EARS

Post by RED EARS »

WE'LL be on STJ for our first trip June 12-21.
Can't wait, just the two of us, no kids.
We'll also be at the beach bar on the 15th, hope to meet some of you folks out there.
lbrlwyr

Post by lbrlwyr »

Will be there 6/21-6/28 with party of 7 -- hope to make it to the Beach Bar on the 22nd. What time??

Eric
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

I'd say 4pm- ????
Bill in Va

Be there 12th-21st of June

Post by Bill in Va »

Yo...We will be on STT with our company 12 to the morning of the 15th then over to STJ till the 21st. Plan on being at The Beach Bar the night of the 15th and probably lots of other happy hours as well! Just had shoulder surgery on Friday. Need a pain killer real bad. Started PT on Monday. Yes we are really having fun. NOT...Looking forward to our return. Sandie's hair is coming back really curly. It looks great...Thanks again and again for all your kind words and prayers..God bless..Bill
You are never too old to have a happy childhood...
rebelbeachgirl

Post by rebelbeachgirl »

Red Ears - you guys will be there the same week as us. It's just me and my hubby also. Wouldn't be interested in sharing a charter to Jost that week would you? We plan to hit the bars, beach and stop somewhere for snorkeling.
cliffnchristi

Post by cliffnchristi »

10 of us will be there 6-14-6/21!!! 51 days and 47 minutes!!!!
Bill in Va

WOW

Post by Bill in Va »

Yo Va peoples, CliffnChristi...Where do you guys live? Looks like we are on the "walk of woe" the same day. We're on United to IAD. A 2:45 flight I think.Hope to see you at the Beach Bar while you are there. Any divers in your group?..God bless..Bill
You are never too old to have a happy childhood...