April 20 - 28 - Anybody else there that week?

Travel discussion for St. John
Jo Ann - VA

April 20 - 28 - Anybody else there that week?

Post by Jo Ann - VA »

We will be on St John April 20 - 28, anybody else there at that time?
Jo Ann
Always planning the next vacation...
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

Maybe we will pass you at the airport, we leave on the 20th.
pswlrw

Post by pswlrw »

My gang of 10 will be there April 21 to 28.
Paula

neisy

Post by neisy »

Our group of 8 will be staying at Villa Claudia from April 19-29.
AquaGirl

Post by AquaGirl »

Hi,
My husband and I will be on St John April 22 - May 4. We are fellow Virginians (Washington DC suburbs). We'll be staying at BayView villa.
J
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Hey B&J... leave that villa clean! We move in on the 5th! LOL!
SuefromMA

We arrive on April 21st

Post by SuefromMA »

Hi,

My husband & I will be arriving on St. John on Sat, April 21st and will head over to St. Thomas for the nights of 4/27 & 4/28.

While on St. John we will be trying out Estate Lindholm for 6 nights! Can't wait!!

Can't believe that it is already less than 4 months away!!

YIPPEE!!
RickG

Post by RickG »

B&J in VA wrote:Hi,
My husband and I will be on St John April 22 - May 4. We are fellow Virginians (Washington DC suburbs). We'll be staying at BayView villa.
J
It looks like Christine and I will be down again April 28-May 5. Haven't committed, but looking at Callaloo Villa and a few Coral Bay area villas. Another pair of DC-suburb folks.

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
Mark

Post by Mark »

My wife and I will be there April 26th thru May 4th.We will be staying a Ocean Pearl Villa. This will make three trips in the last 14 months. I guess we are hooked.
RickG

Post by RickG »

Mark wrote:My wife and I will be there April 26th thru May 4th.We will be staying a Ocean Pearl Villa. This will make three trips in the last 14 months. I guess we are hooked.
We stayed at Periwinkle when they were finishing Ocean Pearl. It's a nice setting, and a good deal for a small villa with a swiming pool.

See ya at the Beach Bar on Sunday April 29th for the Jazz Jam.

Cheers, RickG
Mark

Post by Mark »

Last March we stayed at Sea Grass Villa which is behind the Westin and we loved the area. I wouldn't miss the Jazz for the world. Could not believe how good they are.We had a blast.
RickG

Post by RickG »

Mark wrote:Last March we stayed at Sea Grass Villa which is behind the Westin and we loved the area. I wouldn't miss the Jazz for the world. Could not believe how good they are.We had a blast.
Cool, I'll send a note out to the forum before we head down and we can hookup with anyone in the mood that Sunday.

Cheers, RickG
Mark

Post by Mark »

That would be great,looking forward to meeting you. Missed you at Francis in November but I was out voted as to which beach that day.
AquaGirl

Post by AquaGirl »

So, what's the Jazz Jam? I assume its a jazz band playing at the Beach Bar that day?

For Christmas I had picked up a steel pan CD by "Just Us" for my husband in a little gift shop. Played it last night and it brings back memories of our many island trips and makes us look forward to STJ in April. (Yes, I know there isn't much, if any, steel pan music on STJ, but pan is island-y music nonetheless.)

Calif Girl - we'll be "warming up" BayView Villa for you. Funny that you are renting it the day after we leave. We promise not to leave any messes. We don't like wontons anyway.
lavender

Post by lavender »

We will be on St John from April 19th - 23rd then off to Cooper Island in the BVI's from the 23rd till the 30th. The countdown has begun!