Welcome to the Forum Dr. Curly

Travel discussion for St. John
FlaGeorge

Welcome to the Forum Dr. Curly

Post by FlaGeorge »

It’s been a hectic last part of the year, but I see that we have a newbie on the forum. Well – I’d like to welcome Dr. Curly to the forum. As you know from Jorge and me – this forum is a wealth of information and the folks on here are the best.

For all the forum folks – Dr. Curly is a personal friend and I know that he will be an active participant on this forum. I can assure you that you will see the Virgin Islands through his eyes in a new way.

I am very happy to say that Dr. Curly and his wife will be joining our group in May and that this will be their first visit to the USVI. I can already see the trip reports – “A Virgin in the Virgins”. Welcome buddy.
FlaGeorge

"Swim Against The Current - Even a Dead Fish Can Go With The Flow"
Dr. Curly

Post by Dr. Curly »

Thanks Fla George!

I know from what you've described that the forum folks are a wonderful group of people and I look forward to chatting and perhaps meeting up with them.

Kathy and I are really excited about our trip in May. As you said yesterday, we're approaching the 100 day mark.

Thanks for your patience with all of my questions about STJ and your help and advice on what we'll need for the trip.
Pia

Post by Pia »

Welcome, welcome welcome :D

Pia
sea-nile

welcome

Post by sea-nile »

Welcome Dr.Curly. I love your Avatar. I am a 3 Stooges fan. :lol:
Nic in KC

Post by Nic in KC »

Welcome! We'll be there for our first "real" trip in May too. We fell in love with St. John on a cruise and now we are heading back! Enjoy the planning.