Palladio's View

Travel discussion for St. John
JJShaw

Palladio's View

Post by JJShaw »

We are looking at Palladio's View Villa for next May..However there is no A/C..Im wondering how the weather is during May and will we need it at that time of the year? Also what are the temps like in May?

Thanks
[/url]
lavender

Post by lavender »

We stayed at Palladio's View in May of 2003 (wow hard to believe five years has gone by since then!!. We loved the villa and did not feel any need for A/C - the villa has a pretty high elevation (you will know what I mean when you head up the "road" to the villa - the elevation brought with it wonderful breezes and there are lots of ceiling fans. There are wonderful (or should I say unbelievable) views - it has a nice layout with two identical master suites - nice pool and hottub. When we were there the appliances were starting to get tired and definitely needed replacing - I am sure that has been done by now! The temps are warm in May - no doubt about it- probably around 86-87 for highs and lows in the mid 70s - perfect weather for me.....let me know if you have any other questions. If you decide that you need air conditioning check out One Particulour Harbour - newer and lovely villa with A/C but no hottub. Have fun planning!
sherban

Post by sherban »