Cruz Bay Restaurant Locations?

Travel discussion for St. John
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

I edited my picture... is it right now? :D
StJohnRuth

Post by StJohnRuth »

California Girl wrote:I edited my picture... is it right now? :D
Yes, and now Rhumblines should go in there across the street from Cafe Roma/Joe's Diner. There are two buildings with a courtyard in the middle. Rhumblines is in the courtyard, in the middle.
-Ruth
- Ruth, St. John Spice
sherban

Thanks!

Post by sherban »

Ya'll are awesome, thanks for pointing this stuff out!
This is ten times better than a travel book (oops, did I say that out loud?)... :lol:

I consolidated these onto Google Earth Community earlier today, I'll update with this info too.

http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showflat.php ... /0#1077353
jayseadee

Post by jayseadee »

What about Paradiso? I know it is either in or next to Mongoose Junction; and Margarita Phil's is a few doors down. (toward the ferry dock)
janet
California Girl

I'm not sure about Paradiso, but here are the approximate locations of Morgan's Mango and Margarita Phil's, I think.

The big white roof on the lower left is The Lumberyard and Mixology.

Here's Morgan's from the front... see all the trees?
http://www.pbase.com/thegripps/image/80106200
brenda

Post by brenda »

I can't help you with exactly where to put the pin, but I would add Sun Dog Cafe which is in Mongoose Junction right by Deli Grotto and Ocean Grill.
minnjim

Post by minnjim »

This is very cool. Can someone add the Beachbar?
California Girl

minnjim wrote:This is very cool. Can someone add the Beachbar?
You can see the Beach Bar and other restaurants here: http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showflat.php ... /0#1077353

This is Sherban's Google Earth Community page. If you click on View in Google Earth, and you have Google Earth installed, it will fly to a version of St. John with all the locations pinned. If you don't have Google Earth installed, you can click on Google Maps and it will open a map where you can click on a location on the left side and it will point out where that location is on the map. You can also zoom in and out.

Sherban has also mapped out villas. Any input you have I'm sure would be greatly appreciated :D
sherban

STJ Push Pins

Post by sherban »

Beach Bar is already in the pushpin file.

Yep...Cali Girl hit it on the head...two ways to use the Google Earth community post- via Google Earth (that's what I use) or using Google Maps via Internet Explorer. I use the free version of Google Earth, it has alot of cool capabilities, such as being able to organize and share place links and stuff... You can also download someone elses links and then edit them (add, delete, rename, add notes, etc, etc.). You can see in the image here that I have three groups of STJ placemarks...yellow is Villas, Blue is Beaches, Purple is restaurants & Bars...Cheers!