Villa Sago Palms

Travel discussion for St. John
nancyr84

Villa Sago Palms

Post by nancyr84 »

Has anyone stayed at the Villa Sago palms ? I have read several reviews of it and it seems great. I was wondering if anyone had any other additional pictures.
Nancy T
steveo2916

Post by steveo2916 »

Stayed there ten years ago, before the remodel & pool addition. It's a great home with fabulous Northshore views and is very private. The road was pretty bumpy, but well worth it in my opinion. It must be one of the very best rental values on the island! (And Mary-Phyllis at Privte Homes is a real delight to work with.)

SteveO.
Maryanne

Post by Maryanne »

Stayed there for a few days before a sailing trip a few years back...the winter before they put in the pool.

It really is good value--- the kitchen was a bit dated but for the price I didn't expect perfection. The only serious thing that concerned us was a high level of mustiness in one of the lower bedrooms. Fortunately we did not need to use it.

The views are magnificent--the best thing about the property. The view from the master bed, to the little yellow lights lining Jost van Dyke 8 miles away, is one of my best memories of that house.

Also, PHPV is wonderful management company.