2 Couple Villas

Travel discussion for St. John
jimg20

Post by jimg20 »

We are in the position of looking for a two-couple villa also. How can I contact these villas? Are there web sites for these places?

JIM
Man it's like some dream we live down here....

mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Bongo Bongo is handled by Carefree Getaways. If you google the villa names and St. John you should be able to find them.
Knolmom

2 couple villas

Post by Knolmom »

Splendore and Cinnamon Tarn are managed by Vacationvistas.com.
Le Chateau is managed by CateredTo.com.
Anole can be seen at www.caribbeanvillas.com.
Sol Inclination is managed by Islandgetaways.com.

Oleander and Orchid Villa are 2 villas that are really nice for 2 couples. We stayed at Oleander this summer. Beautiful spot overlooking Rendevous Bay, convenient to town and all paved roads to get there.
These houses are decorated in a comfortable beach house style--rather than the new contemporary and upscale furnishings in the brand new villas. 2 King bedrooms with A/C and balconies, a nice pool, and a comfortable living/dining area with loft above. Expansive deck area with comfortable seating.
Nice house for the price, and Orchid is next door, but completely private, with the same layout.
Caribbeanvillas.com also.
Captain Scott

Post by Captain Scott »

Vivacations.com handles "Sea Stone", Cateredto.com handles "Latitude"
"If your attitude is appaling there is a latitude calling"
island boy

Post by island boy »

Sol Inclination, Bongo Bongo, and South Shore Villa are all great choices.

BTW, here's a South Shore Villa video: http://stjohnrental.com/

South Shore Villa is only $3,250 for the off season. It also has a MUCH larger pool than Sol Inclination. Bongo Bongo has one of the largest pools on island.

South Shore Villa and Sol Inclination are neighboring villas and border the parkland with killer views.
Pianogrl

Post by Pianogrl »

All these are great choices to choose from. Another one to consider is Time Out Villa in Chocolate Hole.
www.timeoutvilla.com
susan & herb

Post by susan & herb »

Check out Le Rivage in Rendezvous Bay. Pickle just posted some pictures from June. We stayed there last year by ourselves, but previous year we were with another couple and it was perfect. Huge great room with bedrooms on either side for privacy.
Great villa.
Deb58

Post by Deb58 »

I second the recommendation for Sea Stone!! Absolutely breathtaking views! Phenomenal Bose Sound System....and a wonderful lanai area, that is perfect for those evenings of winding down with your favorite drink and music. Equal identical bedroom arrangements, with outdoor showers. We leased this villa through Viva for our 1 yr. anniversary....and I cannot recommend it highly enough! We will certainly go back to Sea Stone!!
RogerD

Post by RogerD »

We have stayed in Anole also, real nice villa from caribbeanvilla.com no s on villa. Also we are looking at a new villa from the same rental company for feb. 08 that looks nice its called CoCo Beach Villa Recently put on the market jan. this year.
sueoz

Maison miele

Post by sueoz »

If you like to be in Coral Bay - try Maison Miele. www.maisonmiele.com. Two king bedrooms on either side of the living. On the water. no a/c but great breezes. A wonderful pool. Not far from lucy's. We stayed a couple of years ago and are going back in march.
sue
Teresa_Rae

Post by Teresa_Rae »

Check out Le Rivage in Rendezvous Bay.
I think you mean Le Virage :)
2FarNorth

Post by 2FarNorth »

Thanks all...again!! Although I am not sure if this really made our selection process any easier.

- Kevin
sailorgirl

Post by sailorgirl »

2FarNorth wrote:Thanks all...again!! Although I am not sure if this really made our selection process any easier.

- Kevin

Ah but its a nice problem to have isn't it. :lol:
sherban

Reef Madness for two...

Post by sherban »

I'm surprised nobody reccomended Reef Madness Villa- it is new, classy and set up for two couples, a very nice lookin' villa...brand new, top shelf...

http://www.reefmadnessvilla.com/
Nancy_B

Post by Nancy_B »

We've stayed at Bongo Bongo - it's fabulous. If it's available, go for it! We are staying at Timeout in February. Our friends have stayed there many times and love it. Good luck! Have a wonderful vacation.
NancyB