calypso by the sea

Travel discussion for St. John
LF

calypso by the sea

Post by LF »

Anyone have any feedback on this villa? How's the beach--especially in the water? Thanks!
AquaGirl

Post by AquaGirl »

I exchanged emails with someone last year who stayed in this villa when we were considering it. She said it is a really nice villa, but the beach is not that nice there. The beach is rocky, and water is shallow with sea grass. She said it was not a beach to lay around on, but you could get into the water. I seem to recall that she said the villa was nice and would stay there again. We wanted a pool so we decided not to stay there. Hope this helps a little.
LF

Post by LF »

Thanks for the feedback. That's what we were afraid of. And the villa search goes on...
Genral

Post by Genral »

If you're looking for the perfect 'beach villa', check out the Gibney Beach cottages. Expensive, but in this case, you get what you pay for - the perfect villa on the perfect beach! Genral
No matter where you go, there you are.
Rachelle & Joe

villas

Post by Rachelle & Joe »

Try Caefreegetaways'.com Great agency as I'm sure they all are!We stayed at a beautiful newer villa cielovista on Gift hill last May! Can't say enuf about it! It was perfect for us, but it all depends on what your looking for.....try thier own web. stjohncielovista.com other than that do your homework & pray you've made a good choice!!!!! Good Luck :D