Inner Visions US Tour Schedule

Travel discussion for St. John
Tracy in WI

Inner Visions US Tour Schedule

Post by Tracy in WI »

Hi Everyone -

I just received the following in an email this morning. Any of you on the East coast may have a chance to experience some of St. John at home this summer. Maybe they'll make it to the midwest! Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------Greetings all, the stage is being set for this Summer! Inner Visions is scheduled to begin our tour middle of June. We are hoping to finally touch the soil across the pond into Europe. To say the least, everyone is excited and it seems as if our fans are more excited for us than we are! We hope to touch the people of Belgium, Amstadam, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, and hopefully France and the United Kingdom. Gigs are still being negotiated and added so right now anything can happen.

Here in the USA we are still booking the East Coast. We will travel up and around the coast culminating in Maine on the 29th of July. Updated info will soon be added to our site as well as fresh photos. We are still seeking new venues in the South. Hopefully on our return home from Europe gas prices would have dropped allowing us to travel west. As most of you know, we drive everywhere! So if it's financially not logical to make the trek west we may only travel to the Midwest!

Our video has been done and should be seen throughout the Caribbean and in some US cities by the MTV sponsored network called Tempo! Following this we will add it to U-Tube for your viewing pleasure. Eventually we intend to market it for our fans. We will keep you posted on this!

I have attached a little bio so those in the know can forward the info to friends and get them "Riding the Waves!" AND "InnerGsed!"

May JAH reach out and touch all of us this year as we trod this earth in these crucial times.

Blessings,
Inner Visions
www.innervisionsreggae.com
www.myspace.com/innervisionsreggae

Remember also to keep your head to the sky but look down once in awhile. You just might be trampling someone else! --------Grasshopper
Tracy, Seaside Properties at Grande Bay
Rebubula

Post by Rebubula »

Thanks Tracy for posting the info!
We have never been able to catch Inner Visions. I noticed on their myspace page that it says for June 14 they will be playing a private party in Cruz Bay. Anyone know anything about this? Of course we will be on island at that point, and that would be quite a treat.
Speaking of music, little off the original topic,but still on music, sorry!! Does anyone know if Eddie Bruce will still be on island Monday 6/11? He has been one of our favorites on past trips. Nothing better than great wine, food and music at La Tapa. With his trips to China, we have been missing him the past couple years. Would love to catch him Sun at Miss Lucys or Mon at Coral Bay.

We leave on Saturday. Can't wait. Thanks for everyones help and all the trip reports.
Rebubula

Post by Rebubula »

Just a correction, Monday should have said La Tapa for Eddie.
And I also checked the my space page again, says it is a wedding celebration for the private party. We make great wedding guests!!