4 BR villa

Travel discussion for St. John
bnsilly

4 BR villa

Post by bnsilly »

I just decided against Virgin Grand Estates so I am back to searching for a 4BR villa with great ocean views, and an easy drive to town and north shore beaches. What are your favs?
Skipd

Re: 4 BR villa

Post by Skipd »

Check out Villa Amorosa. Can't beat the location or views.

http://www.villavacations.net/amorosa/
cjroyer

Post by cjroyer »

Villa Tesori is a great 4 bedroom villa.
Teresa_Rae

Post by Teresa_Rae »

What's your budget? That's a huge factor.

What made you decide against VGE?
Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Mark Twain
Wanda Creech

Post by Wanda Creech »

Areca has great views on the North shore.
Beach Creecher
Pulley

Post by Pulley »

Wanda Creech wrote:Areca has great views on the North shore.
Wanda, we are staying at Areca in May/June for 9 nights. I think it will be great as we have never stayed in the Peter Bay area. After two years in VGE we decided not to stay there again. As much as we like going into town (FOR US) the drive in and out of VGE and to town is pain in the butt. The switch backs on Gift Hill road are too much for some in our group.
Wanda Creech

Post by Wanda Creech »

Pulley,
You will love Areca. We stayed there several years ago.
Beach Creecher
philbetm

Post by philbetm »

Acqua Blu...Dale Miller is the owner and manager. He lives on Island and is great to work with....Beautiful views.

:) Sherry in SC
" I believe there's Magic here...."
bnsilly

Post by bnsilly »

Thanks everyone..main reason for skipping VGE was reading about it being a pain in the butt driving to town, etc. Is it bad getting from VGE to the north shore beaches as well? Not sure if you have to go through Cruz Bay to get to north shore beaches from VGE? Would like to stay under $6000 for the week. (In June-off season)
bnsilly

Post by bnsilly »

cjroyer wrote:Villa Tesori is a great 4 bedroom villa.
Is there a security gate at Tesori, and how is the drive to town and to north shore beaches?
Teresa_Rae

Post by Teresa_Rae »

bnsilly wrote:Thanks everyone..main reason for skipping VGE was reading about it being a pain in the butt driving to town, etc. Is it bad getting from VGE to the north shore beaches as well? Not sure if you have to go through Cruz Bay to get to north shore beaches from VGE? Would like to stay under $6000 for the week. (In June-off season)
We've stayed up Gifft Hill Road, further up than VGE and it was no big deal getting to town. Kevin, one of the regulars here, owns Coconuts which is on Gifft Hill and it's an extremely popular rental. He also owns Plumeria next door.

When staying in that area, some of the time we go through town to get to the North Shore beaches, but for some beaches we'll cut across the middle of the island by taking Gifft Hill up to Centerline. It just depends where we're going.
Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Mark Twain
longingstjohn

Post by longingstjohn »

"Is there a security gate at Tesori, and how is the drive to town and to north shore beaches?"

Yes, we have a security gate. Our guests also have access to a gate card to ditliff as we own a lot there. Ditliff makes for a nice change of pace as there is rarely anyone there. Ditliff is a 5 min drive from Tesori. nice for a quick snorkel or picnic.

The drive to and from our place and VGE, Coconuts, Plumeria is not that bad. You get used to it. I think the drive between Trunk and Cinnamon is more trying.

Anthony will put up a notice we are offering specials this fall. Aug 20 to Nov 5.

Enjoy your time in paradise no matter where you stay!

brian.
Pulley

Post by Pulley »

[quote="longingstjohn
Yes, we have a security gate. Our guests also have access to a gate card to ditliff as we own a lot there. Ditliff makes for a nice change of pace as there is rarely anyone there. Ditliff is a 5 min drive from Tesori. nice for a quick snorkel or picnic.

brian.[/quote]

Wish I known this before booking my current villa!