Re: Trip report...of sorts

Post by EagleRayLover »

I'm
Liking this post more and more!!!
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting
pswlrw

Post by pswlrw »

All of my trips to St. John have been fairly large family reunion type trips, with cousins and siblings that don't see each other except on these trips so we spend lots of villa time laughing and just enjoying each other's company. We do make it to several beaches, but my favorite days are often the couple of days when villa gravity inevitably takes over.
Paula

Wolfhound

Post by Wolfhound »

Thanks for this report. Vida de Mar is always on my short list but I have yet to execute. I really like the Devers Bay location. Haven't gotten to know Ruth and Ron too well but I know what you mean. She is special as are most of the folks you get to know on St John. We are going out with Captain Brandi in June. Glad you enjoyed yourselves. We always say we are going someplace else but this will be our 15th trip since 2002 when we spent our honeymoon here. I think we are lifers.
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

Post by Pete (Mr. Marcia) »

Wolf, Vida De Mar was a treat. It was a first for us...being on STJ, but also being able to hear the surf 24/7. It really made the villa different from anything we had experienced.
Wisconsin, smell the dairy air
islandjo2010

Post by islandjo2010 »

Thank you for sharing Pete!

I love your report...Vida De Mar is on my short list as well. :) We would have to go to beaches to snorkel though...love to snorkel. Wondering, did anyone try to snorkel off Devers?

I also love and agree with your end quote... "Future memories are priceless, right?" The past 5 years we have made it a priority to take really nice family vacations. Our kids are 14 and 16 1/2 and we want to spend as much time creating memories with them. Time is something you can't get back and we aren't promised...so create while you can and are able!

This June will be our 4th trip to STJ and out with Captain Brandi! :)

Think & Dream Big ~ then go out and make Your Dreams a Reality!
ColumbiaSCTraveler

Post by ColumbiaSCTraveler »

Vida de Mar is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! :shock:
So happy y'all had such a great trip! The trip report ("of sorts" - ha) made me happy for y'all. Yay!
Now if only August could hurry up so I could post MY trip report! :wink: