Who wants to take NPS to court and win!

Travel discussion for St. John
DaveS007

Re: Who wants to take NPS to court and win!

Post by DaveS007 »

According to Pelosi, we lost to see whats in it. Now the majority doesn't like what it see's. I'm hoping it burns right here, right now. **stomping my feet** btw; why doesn't congress and O buy on the exchange like the rest of us? huh? Because it sucks, thats why, and now WE know!
toes in the sand

Re: Who wants to take NPS to court and win!

Post by toes in the sand »

Since we are discussing politics (thanks to equinneanne for repeatedly bringing up the political aspect of this issue).
What many of us, including our president, are failing to see is that our government was structured so that no single branch of government has complete control of our country. What we are seeing here IS what our founding fathers built into our government to make us different from the lands from whence they came. What we are failing to see is reasonable discussion of the problems that underlie the issues between the branches of government and the two major political parties. Instead we are seeing grade school playground behavior by and between our elected officials. Let me not be mistaken, the grade school playgound behavior is being exhibited by both major parties. It is not just one party stomping their feet and holding their breath because they cannot or will not sit down with the other and find a solution together.

equinneanne, if we can get it down to only "80, arrogant, self serving Congressmen" in Washington, we are making great strides. I can think of probably 434 of them currently in the house of representatives alone.
"got a drink in my hand and my toes in the sand"