Waterproof bag??

Travel discussion for St. John
AshleyP

Waterproof bag??

Post by AshleyP »

We normally leave all our items in our beach bag when we get in the water, so I've never had a need to purchase a waterproof bag, but our next trip we have another couple coming with us and I was thinking of bringing 2-way radios. I thought if the guys want to go on a longer snorkle trip where they might get out of site or go hiking while the girls stay on the beach it would be good to have a 2-way radio just to keep in touch. I was looking on amazon and found several waterproof bags, but I thought I would check to see if anyone would suggest a certain kind or brand. Thanks!
cocosmom

Re: Waterproof bag??

Post by cocosmom »

I have 3 different size Aqua Pacs. One fits sall stuff like credit cards, license, keys. Another fits my nook perfectly. The third fit a larger camera. No problem after years of use.
CinnBay

Post by CinnBay »

I also have the Aqua Pac and have used it on six trips to St. John. It still works great keeping our stuff dry.
star2515

Post by star2515 »

If you are looking for a bookbag style we use the Overboard 20 liter bag (waterproof rating 3). If we need something smaller for just wallet and phone we use Dry-Pak 6x9 inch bag (waterproof rating 5). Both work great with no problem. Have had the DryPak 4/5 yrs, Overboard 1 yr.