Call me Crazy

Travel discussion for St. John
Tracy in WI

Post by Tracy in WI »

Vicki - I envy you and know that you will have the time of your life. Don't worry about the luggage or the driving or any of it. I think back to my younger years when I went to Japan for a year as an english teacher. I knew no one, knew absolutely no Japanese and was scared out of my mind. It all turned out fine and was one of the best experiences of my life.

I agree with all the other ladies - let me know if you need a partner!! You go girl!!

Tracy
Tracy, Seaside Properties at Grande Bay
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

You are not crazy Vicki, you are smart! You realize that you need a break and you are taking one. Good for you!

I have to admit that the car barge might do me in though. I am the WORST parker. I would definitely bang into something.
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
chicagoans

Post by chicagoans »

Good for you! I'm so happy for you that you're doing this!
caribechris

Post by caribechris »

That sounds like a wonderful trip, I am sure you will be fine don't sweat the details, it will all work out.

Chris
Barb Y

Post by Barb Y »

Good for you! Don't sweat the small stuff. Everything will work itself out (luggage, car, barge etc.) Just remember that peace you feel when you get on Island and concentrate on that. Sounds like a well deserved and definately needed trip. Good idea not to post too many personal details but all is good. Have a blast. This one is all about you!