Zozo's summer schedule

Travel discussion for St. John
mbw1024

Zozo's summer schedule

Post by mbw1024 »

Bumped in to this tonight so thought I would share. Closed 8/1-9/30, reopening 10/1.
http://www.gallowspointresort.com/resta ... t-john.php
jaybfloyd

Re: Zozo's summer schedule

Post by jaybfloyd »

When is the best time to make reservations for Zozo's to see the sunset? 6pm? Thanks!
Sunflower

Post by Sunflower »

Oh no! What a bummer...I recently called there and got a gift certificate for a friend who will be there with me Aug 11-Aug 25!! They never mentioned that they would be closed during that time...I even mentioned the dates :?

Thanks Mary Beth for the heads up on this...I am really disappointed. Always have at least one dinner at Zozo's when staying at Gallows :cry:
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Sunflower wrote:Oh no! What a bummer...I recently called there and got a gift certificate for a friend who will be there with me Aug 11-Aug 25!! They never mentioned that they would be closed during that time...I even mentioned the dates :?

Thanks Mary Beth for the heads up on this...I am really disappointed. Always have at least one dinner at Zozo's when staying at Gallows :cry:
Oh no, that's too bad. I thought they normally closed for the month of Sept. so this seems extra long to me.

Our anniversary is 9/30. Oh well...we can wait :)
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

jaybfloyd wrote:When is the best time to make reservations for Zozo's to see the sunset? 6pm? Thanks!
depends on time of year. they should be able to tell you when you call for reservation.
Sunflower

Post by Sunflower »

Hi all - just called and spoke to Ben...he said not 100% sure on the closing, but it's most likely their last day will be July 27. Luckily, my credit card will be adjusted! :)

MBW - are you going back for your 9/30 anniversary? Sure hope so :D
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

We are. 9/28-10/12. Was going to offer to buy your GC but sounds like you got that taken care of? If not give me a shout.
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

PS didn't mean to give any false information here. I took Gallows site as a source in the know! LOL!
Sunflower

Post by Sunflower »

mbw1024 wrote:We are. 9/28-10/12. Was going to offer to buy your GC but sounds like you got that taken care of? If not give me a shout.
thanks for the offer MB! I checked and my credit card amount was credited back. so all is well. Did you read the latest on Zozos? John is moving to Caneel...sure do hope someone else good will take over the spot soon!! Maybe by August 11?? :)